ProPsychoMan

Roaming AI / AI Missions setup

5 posts in this topic

Hey all, I've spent the better part of today setting up my private (for now) Arma 3 Exile server. Its on Tanoa and eventually it will have zombies, but right now I need help getting Roaming AI and the AI missions that spawn (like slum bases and stolen vehicles, supply drops etc etc.)

If  it is important the server is hosted through HostHavoc and uses an unmodified version of Exile.Tanoa. I use a custom difficulty as well. Thanks in advance for your help!

Moved to correct forum section. 

Gameplay Events, Missions > Roaming AI / AI Missions setup.

Advertisement

Tanoa O.o i love tanoa lol where's ur server location? US or EU? i would try it after releases :D

The mod/script that u are looking for is DMS:

The post is very helpfull, there're a lot of info on it. DMS is one of the most used.

There're others too, but i suggest you start with DMS and then you can go implement more systems.

For zombies, you should try ExileZ:

I wish it helps you, if u have trouble, just create one post on topics and the community can help you ;) Good luck!

On ‎20‎/‎07‎/‎2018 at 5:31 AM, ProPsychoMan said:

Hey all, I've spent the better part of today setting up my private (for now) Arma 3 Exile server. Its on Tanoa and eventually it will have zombies, but right now I need help getting Roaming AI and the AI missions that spawn (like slum bases and stolen vehicles, supply drops etc etc.)

If  it is important the server is hosted through HostHavoc and uses an unmodified version of Exile.Tanoa. I use a custom difficulty as well. Thanks in advance for your help!

if you want roaming AI don't forget the DMS addon called Occupation

Advertisement