xqwirky

Infistar Ban, New Account, new style

9 posts in this topic

This post goes out to @infiSTAR and i wanted to say that i bought a new account and i plan not to hack again, if you could not ban me i would appreciate that I know there is a ban system were you play on the same IP, HWID, name etc, it will ban you that's why i created this post, I wont glitch like i did last time, last time i was banned for a money dupe glitch in Arma 3 wasteland I wont do this again, and would like to play Arma again since 99% of life exile, and wasteland servers use Infistar. Thanks!

Please note that this is a new steam account, I just bought it today since I'm getting back into Arma, and pledge to do no dupe exploits, etc, all's i wanna do is play exile with friends and I'm worried about getting an auto ban.

I will add GUID if needed.

Edited by xqwirky
Adding notes

Advertisement
 i plan not to hack again

If you are detected on a new account the ban will remain unless you have a successful appeal. We provide a service to our customers the above method just isn't how things work.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, GolovaRaoul said:

You probably won't get unbanned, but you should head to his Discord

https://discord.gg/jg8zVFF

I just bought a new steam account, so if i play exile or some other server that has Infistar, will I get banned since this a new steam account? I dont want my main account unbanned I was duping and i get that it was banned for me doing that, im not trying t fight that i just want to play arma again.

1 hour ago, FruityRooty said:

i plan not to hack again

If you are detected on a new account the ban will remain unless you have a successful appeal. We provide a service to our customers the above method just isn't how things work.

Is there any way I can get unbanned, I just bought arma again for $40, and dont want to waste it.

Also, I wasnt hacking I was duping money, and I know it was dumb and all, and thats why i said i wont do it again, I just want to play arma again.

Edited by xqwirky

On 7/18/2018 at 4:27 AM, hogansheroes said:

Once a hacker always a hacker , even if they say sorry and 

i plan not to hack again

HAHA what a joke, i plan not to hack again, which means you would

HAHAHAHA not really. I realised my mistake and i wont do it again and really it wasnt hacking, i just duped money in wasteland so calm down lmfao. And why post if your not going to be helpful gtfo pls

Advertisement