KELLEY

Best persistent vehicle spawn ?

8 posts in this topic

Hello. I'm looking for any updated information I can find. I am creating a server based on Exile files. I am rather new to Arma 3. I have done a lot of work on Arma 2 though , so I can find my way around just fine. I am trying to recreate something like   :" [FPS] Exile Survival | DayZ Full Conversion ".  The real problem I have so far is the vehicle spawn. I'm not sure what people are running for a persistent spawn? Which one works the best in your opinion?Thought I would ask to save some time. I'm not interested in having a busy server,( don't care if others like it). I just want something to play that is harder and more like Arma 2 I can run on my server.  Thank you. 

Advertisement
On 6/7/2018 at 4:55 PM, KELLEY said:

Hello. I'm looking for any updated information I can find. I am creating a server based on Exile files. I am rather new to Arma 3. I have done a lot of work on Arma 2 though , so I can find my way around just fine. I am trying to recreate something like   :" [FPS] Exile Survival | DayZ Full Conversion ".  The real problem I have so far is the vehicle spawn. I'm not sure what people are running for a persistent spawn? Which one works the best in your opinion?Thought I would ask to save some time. I'm not interested in having a busy server,( don't care if others like it). I just want something to play that is harder and more like Arma 2 I can run on my server.  Thank you. 

Wheeey, that was mine! :D

I implemented that vehicle spawn , https://github.com/secondcoming/Persistent-Vehicle-Spawns .

It worked out of the box, very nice. I have cars, helis and boats spawning in ,thanks again. Hey, Kuplion , I wish I had a chance to actually play it, but it sounds like what I have been looking to play. I have some of your Github stuff  in my zombie folder waiting to go in :)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, KELLEY said:

I implemented that vehicle spawn , https://github.com/secondcoming/Persistent-Vehicle-Spawns .

It worked out of the box, very nice. I have cars, helis and boats spawning in ,thanks again. Hey, Kuplion , I wish I had a chance to actually play it, but it sounds like what I have been looking to play. I have some of your Github stuff  in my zombie folder waiting to go in :)

Unfortunately we took it down because pretty much everyone who joined said they loved it but would come back when it was busy.. We'd easily have 20-30 players per restart say that. Very frustrating because if they'd just stayed online it would have been busy. xD

• Like 1

Hey guys

"Strongly suggest you use either this script OR Exiles standard world vehicle spawn system, not both as your players will be confused."

So how can I disable normal Exile spawn if I use this one?

Thanks

Edited by TheKuky_CZ

On 4/3/2019 at 2:43 PM, TheKuky_CZ said:

Hey guys

So how can I disable normal Exile spawn if I use this one?

Thanks

I am also having this issue, I have removed the default exile spawns from my exile_server_config but still get random vehicles spawning on the map...

As seen from the image below the green vehicles are being spawned with my uid attached as it is the persistent vehicle spawn script, the other vehicles are the ones I want to stop spawning but cant find where they are coming from. 

image.thumb.jpg.fc8131aa6e91b47a358cf89da79f1443.jpg

Advertisement