厉害救济

is there any guide on how to set up a escape server

11 posts in this topic

Escape servers use a different database than normal Exile so depending on how you host your servers you with either need to set up a new database using the exileEscape.sql or edit the file and get the tables added to your current database if you can not create a new one.

Escape needs to be enabled in the server config.cpp file (it's at the very end of the file) and you then just run the escape mission file.

Advertisement

I had same error,

Remove the old Exile Database and install only the new exileEscape.sql file from the server pack download.

1. In @ExileServer\extdb-conf.ini  Change database name from exile to exileescape
  2. In @ExileServer\addons\exile_server_config\config.cpp Change            enableEscape = 0 to enableEscape = 1
  3. In @ExileServer\config.cfg  Change               template = ExileEscape.Altis;
Edited by BCNUKENNY
  • Like 1

From what I've heard Exile Escape is newly in the picture and only just released, so expect bugs. I'm sure within future updates there will be clear documentation of the setup until then. Please provide your setup of your exile_server_config
server.cfg

Thanks

OK, so we have played a full round.... i won, got into the heli, then it took off... eventually dropping me into the ocean.. where i died and then was kicked to the arma 3 server browser listings. upon logging back into the server there is no scoreboard, the trader is inoperable, and no countdowns are taking place... server seems to be hung up? this is bone stock no infistar or any mods

at least the DB seems to be working properly

the issues are as follows:

we have no billboard with the scores or timers or anything.... i won the mission and then the heli dropped me in the ocean and i died.... then kicked to the server browser....

rpt:

https://pastebin.com/UN6M7K0n

any ideas ? anyoneexileEscape_thumb.JPG

Advertisement