Frank Caslte

2 small probs

11 posts in this topic

Hi @Eichi

1. kannst Du bitte meinen Nick korrigieren (von "Frank Caslte" auf "Frank Castle"). ´habe mich leider bei der Anlage verschrieben. vielen lieben Dank.

2. wie kann man den "owner" eines Servers in der Serverliste ändern bzw. kann das übertragen werden? wenn ja wie? vielen Dank.

LG

Advertisement
On 12/15/2017 at 11:28 AM, Frank Caslte said:

Hi @Eichi

1. kannst Du bitte meinen Nick korrigieren (von "Frank Caslte" auf "Frank Castle"). ´habe mich leider bei der Anlage verschrieben. vielen lieben Dank.

2. wie kann man den "owner" eines Servers in der Serverliste ändern bzw. kann das übertragen werden? wenn ja wie? vielen Dank.

LG

On 12/15/2017 at 11:28 AM, Frank Caslte said:

Hi @Eichi

1. Can you please correct my nick (from "Frank Caslte" to "Frank Castle"). I have unfortunately prescribed the system. Thank you so much.

2. How can I change the "owner" of a server in the server list or can I transfer it? if yes how? Thank you very much.

LG

51 minutes ago, Super Jerome said:

If you type your issue out in English maybe the rest of us can help you.

translate.google.com

5 hours ago, The Raging Kerfuffle said:

translate.google.com

to be honest why should we translate this in the english forums, as there are forums with the languages you can add questions too for help

Edited by hogansheroes
  • Like 1

the reason why I posted it only in german was, that I was told, that the only way to get in contact with Eichi is to make a thread and ping him.  also I was told that only Eichi could solve the probs. so I decided the write in german to take make it easier for Eichi. sorry.

as it seems my main prob is to in contact with him. anyone has any idea? thx in advance

Sorry for the delay - I was in Nirvana.

Unfortunately, there is already a user with the name "Frank Castle". Do you want me to change to to anything else?

Hi Eichi.

Danke für die Antwort. Besser spät als nie. :) Nirvana hört sich nicht gut an, es sei denn, ma steht auf Grunge. ;-) Aber gut, dass Du wieder da bist.

Kannst Du den Namen dann bitte in RoyalTS ändern? 

Das andere Anliegen war : wie kann man den "owner" eines Servers in der Serverliste ändern bzw. kann das übertragen werden? wenn ja wie? vielen lieben Dank.

LG

Advertisement