jammymutt

New server noob host on GTX

Question

Hi folks,

I am a total noob when it comes to servers, well kind of.

So far I have updated the server top 1.0.3 Lemon and seem to have got it running I need to know where to find a mission to go in I.E. when things appear and you need to go and kill thegurads in order to get the loot box or is that already included?
Al;so where is the best place to look for mission files and do I just drop them into the MP Missdions file on my server?

well sicne posting the good news it it runs now i want to add ingame missions and vehicles and  a trader can anyone help please?

Edited by jammymutt

10 answers to this question

hi guys

I'm looking for some help in setting up 3 things on the server if possible.

we are complete noobs but we have so far set up mods exbase, rappling and list off other mods on the server took us a long time to get the hang of it.

but were having a real problem with getting a status bar to work and also xm8 we also cant seem to get missions working we did on altis but were using austalia map now. if any one could help us or point us in the right direction wed be very gratefull.

thanks guys

Advertisement
On 30/10/2017 at 8:47 PM, jammymutt said:

Hi folks,

I am a total noob when it comes to servers, well kind of.

So far I have updated the server top 1.0.3 Lemon and seem to have got it running I need to know where to find a mission to go in I.E. when things appear and you need to go and kill thegurads in order to get the loot box or is that already included?
Al;so where is the best place to look for mission files and do I just drop them into the MP Missdions file on my server?

well sicne posting the good news it it runs now i want to add ingame missions and vehicles and  a trader can anyone help please?

hey if you would still like some help with setting up anything add me on discord dave#5959 and say you are from exilemod forums with your name so i know who im talking to 

On 01/11/2017 at 9:50 PM, DIRTYSNIBS said:

hi guys

I'm looking for some help in setting up 3 things on the server if possible.

we are complete noobs but we have so far set up mods exbase, rappling and list off other mods on the server took us a long time to get the hang of it.

but were having a real problem with getting a status bar to work and also xm8 we also cant seem to get missions working we did on altis but were using austalia map now. if any one could help us or point us in the right direction wed be very gratefull.

thanks guys

i can get the status bar running for you if you still need the help add me on discord dave#5959 and say you are from exilemod forums with your name so i know who im talking to 

Edited by TheJ3wishTurban

hi dave 

thanks for offering to help us out,  man are we stuck we just have seemed to hit a wall with a few things.

the EXADD which covers the status bar vr garage and xme.

getting missions that work we put in missions but they don't seem to run to well.

advanced grappling for lifting with choppers and towing cars.

roaming ai.

we have searched pages to show you how to do this but either its outdated or cant seem to get it to work were happy with the mods we have running on the server its just those 3 things were held up in.

well pay you for your time no problem a friend of ours done some work on the server but the time zones are a killer I never get to talk to him much because of this as I know he'd help us out but nice to have it running so we can play it for once lol.

3 hours ago, DIRTYSNIBS said:

hi dave 

thanks for offering to help us out,  man are we stuck we just have seemed to hit a wall with a few things.

the EXADD which covers the status bar vr garage and xme.

getting missions that work we put in missions but they don't seem to run to well.

advanced grappling for lifting with choppers and towing cars.

roaming ai.

we have searched pages to show you how to do this but either its outdated or cant seem to get it to work were happy with the mods we have running on the server its just those 3 things were held up in.

well pay you for your time no problem a friend of ours done some work on the server but the time zones are a killer I never get to talk to him much because of this as I know he'd help us out but nice to have it running so we can play it for once lol.

1. ExAd is simple, just take your time and follow the instillation instructions that come with each addon.

2. If you want roaming AI use mods like A3XAI or Vemf they are plug and play.

3. If you want lifting and towing use R3F Logistics. It is very simple to install.

4. Utilize DMS for any static or dynamic missions they come set up out of the box.

Advertisement