Sign in to follow this  
UnknownWarrior

Beta testers wanted

3 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

Over the last month or so I've been putting together a web based RCON tool. To make things a bit easier I've setup a website for the project which you can find at www.armadmin.net.

I'm really looking for a few people to help me test everything out and to provide feedback on features or problems as they arise. I've primarily been testing on Exile but of course would love to get some other mods and also Arma 2 tested. it's still early days and there a few more things that need need to be implemented.

If you're interested please drop me a private message here with your details or apply via the website and I'll get back to you.

Edited by UnknownWarrior

Just took a look at the screenshots, and I saw that if a player says in side chat "admin", it needs to be defined as "admin", "ADMIN", "Admin", so it's case-sensitive. Would be logical in my opinion to make it not sensitive. Looks good furthermore and clean ;P

Cheers man.

I've been thinking about that too. I think what I'll do is add a tick box next to the word so you can select whether it's case sensitive. I can for see some situations in which case might be useful.

Advertisement