WolfkillArcadia

(It's happening!) Exile Escape

43 posts in this topic

Inmates! 

I have good news! But first, I'd like to thank everyone who donated. 

A special thanks to:
Monkeynutz
LordRampantHump
lucy2990
Sir_Joker
The Raging Kerfuffle
gfourth
Riker2335
dima054
AGR0-
JayPaypers
BaroN
lobosds
aussie battler
Bunnaayy
Darksoul47
kuplion
@nae
Rabid Panda
Old Man Tim
thomas_hirt
and to everyone else who donated to Exile. I cannot thank you enough for helping keep this project alive, thank you. :) 

Now the news you've been waiting for...
Exile Escape will be included in the next update of Exile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For those who don't know what Exile Escape is, it can be summed up in one sentence: Exile Battle Royale, get to the choppa!!
Oh, you want a longer explanation? Fine. :)

Exile-Escape.png
Exile Escape is a game-mode originally made by @Vishpala that brings the play style of Battle Royale to Exile.
Before the match starts, inmates are spawned in on a starter island. Here they can access traders to buy customized gear to use during the match. Once the match starts, the inmates are teleported to the play zone. The goal is to loot, and either kill all of the other inmates or survive until the EVAC chopper arrives so you can escape. However, during the match, the play zone gets smaller and smaller, forcing the inmates to get closer to each other. 

Pictures:

Spoiler

IMG_20170916_162847.jpg?width=976&height

IMG_20170916_162835.jpg

Videos:

Spoiler

• Like 19

Advertisement

Could you add a locker in starter island? and when you kill a player or played a match,the system will add some moneys to your locker,so you can buy some better uniform , and all uniform only need to pay money once,and then next time the price of uniform you have payed will be 0 to you. guess this is good idea, and i'd like to donate :D

13 hours ago, KevinClyde said:

Could you add a locker in starter island? and when you kill a player or played a match,the system will add some moneys to your locker,so you can buy some better uniform , and all uniform only need to pay money once,and then next time the price of uniform you have payed will be 0 to you. guess this is good idea, and i'd like to donate :D

In Escape, it has always been that you get respect on kills and can "purchase" things based on respect. *Subject to change as we are reworking it.

Dear EXILE official, I like the Exile Escape project very much. It's a crazy model! Can this server be directly acquired or purchased through donations?! Because I can't wait! I hope I can download it right away! Let's play up to the latest beta version and we can't connect to your server. We are in distant Asia, so could you please get it directly through donation?! Really want to open a server like this!
Thank you!

Spoiler

Advertisement