babayega

Out of Curiosity, Is the Exile team preparing for any PUBG modding in future?

9 posts in this topic

Hello guys at Exile!

I did not know where to put this question, so I've guessed that General Discussions is always a good place to ask a question. The question is more likely for the Exile development team.

I have enjoyed every single bit of playing the Exile mod, knowing that is the best game mode for me. However, I am just eager... Now that PUBG has grown this much, and as soon as it gets a full release (knowing that is still in open beta), is there going to be any involvement of the Exile dev team over there? I would definitely love an Exile mod over there! All the best guys, keep up the good work!!!

Advertisement
19 hours ago, Flosstradamus said:

Probably not. Arma 3 is still a priority rather then learning an entire new engine.

You're a little out of touch, flossy. For the original core devs, Unreal Engine has been quite fun to learn and work with. Modding Unreal Engine is objectively so much easier than RV4 in so many places, I wouldn't rule anything out.

1 hour ago, BossMannAU said:

You're a little out of touch, flossy. For the original core devs, Unreal Engine has been quite fun to learn and work with. Modding Unreal Engine is objectively so much easier than RV4 in so many places, I wouldn't rule anything out.

Okay i'll word it a bit easier. They have no intentions of modding a game again. They are burnt out and with certain people of the community that treat them like shit. The newer devs i still don't think they will touch Pubg's modding. At least not as a team that is.

23 hours ago, Flosstradamus said:

Okay i'll word it a bit easier. They have no intentions of modding a game again. They are burnt out and with certain people of the community that treat them like shit. The newer devs i still don't think they will touch Pubg's modding. At least not as a team that is.

Damn, I hoped so hard that there'll be an Exile mod in PUBG. That would've been awesome. So, judging from your opinions, there won't be any at all? Like, no chance at all?

So, judging from your opinions, there won't be any at all? Like, no chance at all?

Are you serious? Like really,  are you?  How many times does the guy have to answers the same stupid question? Seriously, are you really,  really serious? 

2 hours ago, GamersRoost said:

That's a PUBG mod for exile,  not an exile mod for PUBG. :P

• Like 1

PUBG modding won't be added until after they have completed the game. It is way too early to definitely say yes or no, but I can tell you we have no plans to at this time.

• Like 2

Advertisement