XaneXXXX

How to remove Construction aborted!", "You cannot build during a combat?

14 posts in this topic

As the title says, I'm running a private server with only me and a friend, and i wish to disable this function all togheter and be able to build whenever I'm in combat or not, is this possible? Thanks!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w2l2jnvwh5top3l/combat_build_removal.zip?dl=1
These should fix it, put them in your mission root, then in mission config add them to this array

class CfgExileCustomCode
{
	ExileClient_construction_beginExistingObject 	= "addons\fixes\ExileClient_construction_beginExistingObject.sqf";
	ExileClient_construction_beginNewObject 		= "addons\fixes\ExileClient_construction_beginNewObject.sqf";
	ExileClient_construction_handleAbort 			= "addons\fixes\ExileClient_construction_handleAbort.sqf";
	ExileClient_object_construction_deconstruct 	= "addons\fixes\ExileClient_object_construction_deconstruct.sqf";
	ExileClient_object_construction_move 			= "addons\fixes\ExileClient_object_construction_move.sqf";
};

• Like 1

Advertisement
On 2017-06-10 at 0:12 AM, MGTDB said:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w2l2jnvwh5top3l/combat_build_removal.zip?dl=1
These should fix it, put them in your mission root, then in mission config add them to this array

class CfgExileCustomCode
{
	ExileClient_construction_beginExistingObject 	= "addons\fixes\ExileClient_construction_beginExistingObject.sqf";
	ExileClient_construction_beginNewObject 		= "addons\fixes\ExileClient_construction_beginNewObject.sqf";
	ExileClient_construction_handleAbort 			= "addons\fixes\ExileClient_construction_handleAbort.sqf";
	ExileClient_object_construction_deconstruct 	= "addons\fixes\ExileClient_object_construction_deconstruct.sqf";
	ExileClient_object_construction_move 			= "addons\fixes\ExileClient_object_construction_move.sqf";
};

Thank you for the help.. I tried to install it but i get this:

https://gyazo.com/97cb9c3378a06c99919f239e496bf585

All the .sqf files are in the missionroot and my config looks like this:

https://gyazo.com/5092339451cb38ccafd44a2098dab9a0

Edited by XaneXXXX

My bad, create the folder addons then inside there create a fixes folder and drop them in there, alternatively, remove the addons\fixes from the links in custom code

Cpq9bq3XgAAUraZ.png

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, MGTDB said:

My bad, create the folder addons then inside there create a fixes folder and drop them in there, alternatively, remove the addons\fixes from the links in custom code

Cpq9bq3XgAAUraZ.png

shame :D

22 hours ago, MGTDB said:

Oh my bad! Thank you very much. But sadly it still doesn't work. The "incombat logo" is still displayed, and when i try to build something in combat, instead of getting the "you can't do this in combat" message, the thing just disapeers. when i press "construct" i see the object for a second then it disapeers.. any idea? thanks again!

Edited by XaneXXXX

17 hours ago, XaneXXXX said:

Oh my bad! Thank you very much. But sadly it still doesn't work. The "incombat logo" is still displayed, and when i try to build something in combat, instead of getting the "you can't do this in combat" message, the thing just disapeers. when i press "construct" i see the object for a second then it disapeers.. any idea? thanks again!

Make sure you are recompiling your mission PBO.

Advertisement