clarkycalLad

[Release] DMS Chernarus Static AI Base Mission

32 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!

This is a Static AI base for Chernarus (Located North) running DMS missions. It is heavily armed and is NOT easy. The Base contains M2 Gunners at every entrance, there are also M2 gunners around the inside! the base has three sections, The food/general, Military+Building(Middle), Medical and a random special crate that is spawned somewhere in the mission. The base has 2 roaming Vehicles which are armed these can be Hunter/Ifrit/Offroad.

ed285726d0ad24ddfec95969c2f99dcb.jpg

781258ba0330aba21a1bf3644efaafee.jpg

d846a85b775a49aeb04da8283ad8a759.jpg

Download: https://github.com/clarkycal/DMS-Chernarus-AI-Static-Base

Installation Instructions (Thanks to Riker2335 for the instructions!)

Copy the AIStaticBase_Chernarus.sqf file to a3_dms.pbo's /missions/static folder
Open config.sqf in a3_dms.pbo, find the DMS_StaticMissionTypes section and append ["AIStaticBase_Chernarus",1] to the list
Save and close config.sqf
re-pack a3_dms.pbo with all the changes and ensure it is placed in the /@ExileServer/Addons folder to launch at server startup.
copy the content from InitServer.sqf into your(Important) initserver.sqf file inside your mission file.
Repack your mission file and upload to the server
Optional Install Instructions

These 2 lines provide some preconfigured CUP vehicles and weapons for the mission file if you use those mods on your server. 1. If you have CUP Weapons, uncomment the "#define USE_CUP_WEAPONS 1" line 2. If you have CUP Vehicles, uncomment the "#define USE_CUP_VEHICLES 1" line

Credits: @red_ned @Riker2335 @eraser1 and @Defent

Edited by clarkycalLad
silly me, download added
  • Like 4

Nice work @clarkycalLad.

This is a great re-imagining of my silly sized and OP mission :)

One question - Where can people download the mission from?

Edited by Riker2335
Question added
  • Like 1

Advertisement
8 hours ago, Riker2335 said:

Nice work @clarkycalLad.

This is a great re-imagining of my silly sized and OP mission :)

One question - Where can people download the mission from?

Whoops forgot to link the github haha, I will add it now thanks

@clarkycalLad If you want to add cash to one of the crates, I've updated my mission to v1.1 and includes a new variable with randomisation in the difficulty levels section for cash in crate4 as well as the command down where the crate loot is added in to add in cash too.

23 hours ago, Riker2335 said:

@clarkycalLad If you want to add cash to one of the crates, I've updated my mission to v1.1 and includes a new variable with randomisation in the difficulty levels section for cash in crate4 as well as the command down where the crate loot is added in to add in cash too.

Nice, will have a look later tomorrow

Edited by clarkycalLad
Whoops, i put Alot instead a look

Sily question. This is for Cherno but couldnt someone with a different map just change the cords to a location that could support it and it would work right?

Any DMS Static Mission can be ported to a different map , all you need to do is :

1) In your static objects sqf file (probably located @ dmsfolder/objects/static) change 

private _vehicle = (_x select 0) createVehicle (_x select 1);

to

private _vehicle =  create3DENEntity ["Object",(_x select 0),(_x select 1),true]; 

and just run the whole sqf in Debug Console. This will import static mission object to eden editor , so you can move , tweak and place the objects wherever you want and export back to sqf with Exile 3DEN plugin.

2) As for AI , static guns , vehicles and crates... you will have to place them manually and copy paste the selected positions to a static mission sqf
in a correct array 

_AISoldierSpawnLocations =   for AI infantry
_staticGuns = for static guns 
_veh = for vehicles
_veh2 =

etc.

If you guys interested , I can port this to ChernarusRedux map. Already placed it around @ NWAF area.
jBnNihQ.jpg

Edited by Chernaruski
  • Like 1

Advertisement