Sign in to follow this  
JamesCalpone

Merging Altis Life with Exile?

21 posts in this topic

Hello everybody!

My name is James and I am very new to the Exile community. Currently I am developing a hardcore roleplay life server but with a apocalyptic twist. I am rather interested in Exiles Framework and I would like to use the majority of it for my server. However, the Altis Life jobs (mining, farming ect ect) and economy system is essential to my servers development. I also want it so players can purchase houses, select between the three factions of cops, medics and civilians and many more features that Altis Life has to offer. I referred to this post:

however this post did not help me with my situation. I was wondering if anyone knows how I could fufill such a task and leave your solutions below.

- Thanks

James! :D

Advertisement

@SynysterDemon @von Winter I decided to dump the idea of merging the two mission files together, but instead built up the concept using numerous old scripts that have been left dormant from development and making my own. I was able to get a mission file running with the Altis Life jobs that we all love, a working looting system, random zombie spawns, base building and loads of fun side missions, all of this with dedicated hardcore roleplay. It took me some time, however the concept itself has grabbed alot of peoples attention and I have been very happy with the outcome prior to release. If you guys are interested, hit me up on steam, I will send you a private message of my link - maybe we could work together for the future as you people showed interest. I look forward to hearing from you :)

Advertisement