Yolo123321

arma 3

7 posts in this topic

hello guys i just bought the game and i installed exile mod on A3 laucher and i got this problem

Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.exile.client 

i dont now anything how to fix becuse i am just a 14 old kid that dont now how to fix this mod and play with friend

Edited by Yolo123321

51 minutes ago, Yolo123321 said:

hello guys i just bought the game and i installed exile mod on A3 laucher and i got this problem

Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.exile.client 

i dont now anything how to fix becuse i am just a 14 old kid that dont now how to fix this mod and play with friend

Got a feeling that this is a troll post, but Im answering it anyway because im that type of guy.

Basically, you are missing mods that server uses.

fbc895e506f9489cba6968e898364616.png

As you can see, this server requires those mods, but Community Base Addons is missing, so if I joined, I would get that error you posted. You need to download and enable all the required mods.

Advertisement
3 hours ago, Yolo123321 said:

A3 launcher automatically downloads and selects the required mods....

This warning message means:

@Exile has not been loaded, and or missing files.

literally that's it lol

Try verifying the mod, (with the verify button) and make sure you are using the 0.9.61 build and not the 0.9.8 (if you are trying to join every server besides the official server)

Advertisement