Razor77

Aircraft Carrier

Question

Hi, Could anybody please help, I am trying to add the CUP_B_LHD_WASP_USMC_Empty aircraft carrier to the server, we are trying to make it so thats its positioned out at sea and players can use it for aircraft storage.  I have added it to the server with the a3 custom script that allows you to add buildings etc to the server.  I have managed to get it too spawn in, but it is all in see through blue and you can fly through it and cant land on it?? 

Any help would be a greatly appreciated, if anybody knows a way to add this to the server.

Thanks Razor

Edited by Razor77

14 answers to this question

Not sure if all cup mods have dependencies, but as far as i know, anything cup requires CBA, I may be wrong. To be sure load Arma 3 from steam, look in mods and check for dependencies. It may require terrains and CBA or just one or the other.

Edited by oSoDirty
  • Like 1

Advertisement

It's really strange, I can spawn one in while in game but if I add it to be a perminant item it is blue. I am adding it the same way I add buildings etc for our new trade zone, which they work ok. I'm sure it's something simple I'm doing wrong, but I can't find it yet.  Thanks

12 hours ago, killkillkill said:

Sorry to ask a non topic. What scripts are you using to SPAWN buildings? Infistar has it for arma2 but not for exile.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Razor77 said:

You can spawn Buildings with infistar?? I didn't know that, how please?

Apparently you could in the A2 version, but not in the A3 version.

• Like 1

Advertisement