Audio Latest Topicshttps://exile.majormittens.co.uk/forum/177-audio/Audio Latest TopicsenAdding music.https://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/19740-adding-music/ Hello,

I am wishing to add music to my tanoa server but im not sure how to start, there isnt much about music on here. I have two mp3 files i wish to play (i believe you need to convert them to a different file). One of them i want to play all the time no matter where the player is and the other only when the player is in combat. Thanks for any help.

]]>
19740Sun, 27 Nov 2016 14:41:26 +0000
Unsung Vehicle Musichttps://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/27621-unsung-vehicle-music/ Has anyone tried to get the Unsung music to work with Exile? The mousewheel menu still shows the addAction functions but they do not work. The other mod-specific functions like deploying camo, launching flares and smoke grenades do. I've tried listing each of the songs in my description.ext under cfgsounds and pointing to the Unsung files like so:

class BadMoonRising
    {
        name = "BadMoonRising";
        sound[] = {"\uns_air\sounds\BadMoonRising.ogg",1,1};
        titles[] = {};
    };

Unfortunately this hasn't worked either. Can anyone offer advice?

]]>
27621Thu, 14 Feb 2019 19:22:03 +0000
Music upon joining the serverhttps://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/5813-music-upon-joining-the-server/Hello all! :D I was wondering , has anyone found out how to make a certain music file play upon joining the server?

If anyone knows could you please share that info! 

Cheers

Veteran

]]>
5813Thu, 08 Oct 2015 16:04:02 +0000
Inventory Soundshttps://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/27440-inventory-sounds/ Hi,

I am trying to make it that a sound plays when an item is picked up or dropped from inventory.  I have managed to use the "ExileClient_object_player_event_onTake.sqf" to get it to work when picking an item up but I dont know which file to use for when dropping an item from your inventory. 

Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks 

]]>
27440Sat, 15 Dec 2018 12:45:29 +0000
KLPQ Music Radiohttps://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/23764-klpq-music-radio/ So for the past day or two I've been trying to get this mod to work on my Exile server, but I can't even get it to work with just exile (+ CBA and ACE minus the medical stuff). Before I start messing around with the scripts myself, I thought I'd ask here if anyone has used it before and made it work with Exile.

]]>
23764Sat, 15 Jul 2017 04:56:13 +0000
Adding Ambient Sounds/Noises?https://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/16486-adding-ambient-soundsnoises/ I would like to add a few ambient sounds to our server to get it a little more haunting in spots (Altis map btw)

For example I have a .ogg file here that I would like to loop inside a contaminated zone, much like the geiger counter loop that already exists in there, so that when a player enters that area it will trigger another looping ambient sound.

From what I understand I need to put the .ogg in a sounds folder in my Exile.Altis.pbo so it pushes it to the client side?

If anyone could point me in the right direction (example of code) etc  I'd appreciate it. I have a very rough idea of where to start so help is so very very welcome.

Thanks

]]>
16486Thu, 14 Jul 2016 23:37:52 +0000
Custom pin code Soundhttps://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/24997-custom-pin-code-sound/ Not sure if this is right place but i am guessing it is :)

Ok so basically what i am after is if there is a way to change the sound when clicking buttons in the pin code master key interface when locking and unlocking things such as doors or safes.

Does anyone know how to do this and could you point me in the right direction?'

]]>
24997Thu, 30 Nov 2017 13:59:03 +0000
Where is Exile's music located?https://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/22602-where-is-exiles-music-located/ Hi, i posted a topic in here a while ago but i now have a question, where abouts is the music located for exile (CfgExileMusic) things like ambient sounds, combat and loading screen audio since im wishing to add my own music and people have said it needs to be located inside you mission pbo so players can download it which i fully understand but since my server will only be me and a few friends then i can edit anything so i was just wondering where the music is located usually since in the config.cpp there is no file path just a filename which to me seems like it is located inside the mission pbo but where abouts? In the assets of the @Exile folder i know there are music tracks but they do not have the same names as the ones called by the config.

Thanks for any help!

]]>
22602Sat, 29 Apr 2017 18:23:02 +0000
How to add Refuel Sound?https://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/24467-how-to-add-refuel-sound/ Hi,

Has anyone an idea of how I can call a .ogg file from the mission file when a player fills jerrycan?

Description.ext

Spoiler

class CfgSounds
{
  sounds[] = {refuel};
    class refuel
    {
        name = "refuel";
        sound[] = {"refuel.ogg", 1, 1};
        titles[] = {};
    };
};

How would I make this play when a player fills a jerry can?

Thanks

]]>
24467Mon, 25 Sep 2017 12:33:13 +0000
Can someone check my custom music files? (Listed in Exile.Altis/config)https://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/20100-can-someone-check-my-custom-music-files-listed-in-exilealtisconfig/ Hi All,

I recently added new music to a private exile server I am running.  I have been able to get the music to play, thanks to a helpful member on this forum, but wanted to get some confirmation on the additional tracks added to Exile.Altis/Config.cpp/ class CfgExileMusic.

Here is the original:

Spoiler

class CfgExileMusic
{
    Ambient[] = {"ExileTrack03","ExileTrack04"};
    Combat[] = {"ExileTrack06","ExileTrack07"};
    Intro[] = {"ExileTrack02","ExileTrack03"};
};

Here is my modified config with additional tracks added:

Spoiler

class CfgExileMusic
{
    Ambient[] = {"ExileTrack01","ExileTrack21","ExileTrack20","ExileTrack19","ExileTrack18","ExileTrack17","ExileTrack16","ExileTrack15","ExileTrack14","ExileTrack13","ExileTrack12","ExileTrack11","ExileTrack10","ExileTrack09","ExileTrack08","ExileTrack07","ExileTrack06","ExileTrack03","ExileTrack04"};
    Combat[] = {"ExileTrack06","ExileTrack12"};
    Intro[] = {"ExileTrack02","ExileTrack18"};
};

I have added the newly listed tracks in my exile_assets.pbo file but I've only noticed the ExileTracks 1-7 (these 7 tracks are my own custom music though, just overwritten) working in game.  Tracks 8-21 don't seem to play even though they are listed in my modified config to play as ambient tracks.  Would I need to call the additional tracks from somewhere else?  Maybe from a script.txt file?  I just wanted to get some clarification and ensure that I haven't missed something.  Does everything look ok, above? Thank you!

Hairston

]]>
20100Tue, 13 Dec 2016 22:53:09 +0000
Having trouble with playing a soundhttps://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/19549-having-trouble-with-playing-a-sound/ So, I had this silly idea to customize the ExileServer_object_player_event_onMpKilled.sqf so that a sound would play on a Bambi kill as well as a Team kill. My initial test is not going as well as I had hoped. I do not receive any errors or warnings in my RPT. I even setup a diag_log to to verify that the proper variable was being passed through and that the IF statement itself was working. The diag_log entry appears in the RPT and it is giving me the correct variable values. So, that tells me that the IF statement is working. However, the sound just doesn't play. I've also made sure that my .ogg files were under 50k. Could it be volume? I'm stumped...

Added to my description.ext

Spoiler

class CfgSounds
{
  sounds[] = {bambikill,teamkill};
    class bambikill
    {
        name = "bambikill";
        sound[] = {"bk.ogg", 1, 1};
        titles[] = {};
    };
    class teamkill
    {
        name = "teamkill";
        sound[] = {"tk.ogg", 1, 1};
        titles[] = {};
    };
};

This is my ExileServer_object_player_event_onMpKilled.sqf
I added _killCase on line 12.
I assigned _killCase a value of 0 on line 22.
I added _killcase values for each of the _killType cases on lines 65, 74, 83, 94, 102, 112 & 123.
I added my IF statement at line 237

Spoiler

/**
 * ExileServer_object_player_event_onMpKilled
 * Exile Mod
 * exile.majormittens.co.uk
 * © 2015 Exile Mod Team
 * This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. 
 * To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/.
 */

private["_victim","_killer","_countDeath","_countKill","_killSummary","_killingPlayer","_killType","_oldVictimRespect","_newVictimRespect","_oldKillerRespect","_newKillerRespect","_killCase","_systemChat","_modifyVictimRespect","_respectLoss","_perks","_minRespectTransfer","_respectTransfer","_perkNames","_killerStatsNeedUpdate","_newKillerFrags","_victimStatsNeedUpdate","_newVictimDeaths","_victimPosition","_weapon","_txt"];
_victim = _this select 0;
_killer = _this select 1;
if (!isServer || hasInterface || isNull _victim) exitWith {};
_victim setVariable ["ExileDiedAt", time];
if !(isPlayer _victim) exitWith {};
_victim setVariable ["ExileIsDead", true]; 
_victim setVariable ["ExileName", name _victim, true]; 
_countDeath = false;
_countKill = false;
_killCase = 0;
_killSummary = [];
_killingPlayer = _killer call ExileServer_util_getFragKiller;
_killType = [_victim, _killer, _killingPlayer] call ExileServer_util_getFragType;
_oldVictimRespect = _victim getVariable ["ExileScore", 0];
_newVictimRespect = _oldVictimRespect;
_oldKillerRespect = 0;
if !(isNull _killingPlayer) then 
{
    _oldKillerRespect = _killingPlayer getVariable ["ExileScore", 0];
};
_newKillerRespect = _oldKillerRespect;
switch (_killType) do 
{
    {
        _countDeath = true;
        _systemChat = format ["%1 died for an unknown reason!", name _victim];
        _newVictimRespect = _oldVictimRespect - round ((abs _oldVictimRespect) / 100 * (getNumber (configFile >> "CfgSettings" >> "Respect" >> "Percentages" >> "unlucky")));
    };
    case 1:
    {
        private["_zombieKill"];
        _victimPosition = position _victim;
        _bystanders = _victimPosition nearEntities ['Man',5];
        _zombieKill = false;
        {
            _zombieKill = getText(configFile >> 'CfgVehicles' >> typeOf _x >> 'author') isEqualTo 'Ryan';
        } forEach _bystanders;

if(_zombieKill) then
        {
        _countDeath = true;
        _modifyVictimRespect = true;
        _zombieDeath = selectRandom ["was killed", "was eaten"]; //Add more messages here to change the killed text
        _systemChat = format ["%1 %2 by a zombie!", name _victim, _zombieDeath];
        _newVictimRespect = _oldVictimRespect - round ((abs _oldVictimRespect) / 100 * (getNumber (configFile >> "CfgSettings" >> "Respect" >> "Percentages" >> "suicide")));
        }
        else
        {

_countDeath = true;
        _modifyVictimRespect = true;
        _killCase = 0;
        _systemChat = format ["%1 commited suicide!", name _victim];
        _newVictimRespect = _oldVictimRespect - round ((abs _oldVictimRespect) / 100 * (getNumber (configFile >> "CfgSettings" >> "Respect" >> "Percentages" >> "suicide")));
        };
    };
    case 2:
    {
        _countDeath = true;
        _countKill = false;
        _killCase = 0;
        _systemChat = format ["%1 died while playing Russian Roulette!", name _victim];
        _newVictimRespect = _oldVictimRespect; 
        _victim call ExileServer_system_russianRoulette_event_onPlayerDied;
    };
    case 3:
    {
        _countDeath = true;
        _countKill = false;
        _killCase = 0;
        _systemChat = format ["%1 crashed and died!", name _victim];
        _newVictimRespect = _oldVictimRespect - round ((abs _oldVictimRespect) / 100 * (getNumber (configFile >> "CfgSettings" >> "Respect" >> "Percentages" >> "crash")));
    };
    case 4:
    {
        _countDeath = true;
        _countKill = false;
        _weapon = currentWeapon _killer;
    _txt = (gettext (configFile >> 'cfgWeapons' >> _weapon >> 'displayName'));
        _npcDeath = selectRandom ["was killed", "was murdered", "got wrecked", "got owned", "was smoked"]; //Add more messages here to change the killed text
        _killCase = 0;
        _systemChat = format ["%1 %2 by %3 with a %4 from %5 meters away!", name _victim, _npcDeath, name _killer, _txt,  floor(_victim distance _killer)];
        _newVictimRespect = _oldVictimRespect - round ((abs _oldVictimRespect) / 100 * (getNumber (configFile >> "CfgSettings" >> "Respect" >> "Percentages" >> "npc")));
    };
    case 5:
    {
        _countDeath = false;
        _countKill = false;
        _killCase = 1;
        _systemChat = format ["%1 was team-killed by %2!", name _victim, name _killingPlayer];
        _respectLoss = round ((abs _oldKillerRespect) / 100 * (getNumber (configFile >> "CfgSettings" >> "Respect" >> "Percentages" >> "friendyFire")));
        _newKillerRespect = _oldKillerRespect - _respectLoss;
        _killSummary pushBack ["FRIENDLY FIRE", -1 * _respectLoss];
    };
    case 6:
    {
        _countDeath = false;
        _countKill = false;
        _killCase = 1;
        _systemChat = format ["%1 was killed by %2! (BAMBI SLAYER)", name _victim, name _killingPlayer];
        _respectLoss = round ((abs _oldKillerRespect) / 100 * (getNumber (configFile >> "CfgSettings" >> "Respect" >> "Percentages" >> "bambiKill")));
        _newKillerRespect = _oldKillerRespect - _respectLoss;
        _killSummary pushBack ["BAMBI SLAYER", -1 * _respectLoss];
    };
    case 7:
    {
        private["_weapon","_weaponDisplayName","_weaponScope","_weaponScopeDisplayName"];
        _countDeath = true;
        _countKill = true;
        _killCase = 0;
        _perks = [_victim, _killer, _killingPlayer] call ExileServer_util_getFragPerks;
        _minRespectTransfer = getNumber (configFile >> "CfgSettings" >> "Respect" >> "minRespectTransfer");
        _respectTransfer = round ((abs _oldVictimRespect) / 100 * (getNumber (configFile >> "CfgSettings" >> "Respect" >> "Percentages" >> "frag")));
        _weapon = currentWeapon _killer;
        _weaponDisplayName = getText (configfile >> "CfgWeapons" >> _weapon >> "displayName");
        _weaponScope = ""; 
        _weaponScope = (_killer weaponAccessories currentMuzzle _killer) select 2;
        if!(_weaponScope isEqualTo "") then 
        { 
            _weaponScopeDisplayName = getText (configfile >> "CfgWeapons" >> _weaponScope >> "displayName"); 
        } 
        else 
        { 
        _weaponScopeDisplayName = "Iron Sights"; 
        };
        if (_respectTransfer < _minRespectTransfer) then
        {
            _respectTransfer = _minRespectTransfer;
        };
        _newVictimRespect = _oldVictimRespect - _respectTransfer;
        _newKillerRespect = _oldKillerRespect + _respectTransfer;
        _killSummary pushBack ["ENEMY FRAGGED", _respectTransfer];
        if (_perks isEqualTo []) then 
        {
            _systemChat = format ["%1 was killed by %2 with a %3 from %4 meters away!", name _victim, name _killingPlayer, _weaponDisplayName, floor(_victim distance _killer)];
        }
        else 
        {
            _perkNames = [];
            {
                _perkNames pushBack (_x select 0);
                _killSummary pushBack _x;
                _newKillerRespect = _newKillerRespect + (_x select 1);
            } 
            forEach _perks;
            _systemChat = format ["%1 was killed by %2 with a %3 from %4 Meters! (%5)", name _victim, name _killingPlayer, _weaponDisplayName, floor(_victim distance _killer), _perkNames joinString ", "];
        };
    };
};

{
    if !(_killSummary isEqualTo []) then 
    {    
        [_killingPlayer, "showFragRequest", [_killSummary]] call ExileServer_system_network_send_to;
    };
};

{
    _killerStatsNeedUpdate = false;
    if (_countKill) then
    {
        _newKillerFrags = _killingPlayer getVariable ["ExileKills", 0];
        _newKillerFrags = _newKillerFrags + 1;
        _killerStatsNeedUpdate = true;
        _killingPlayer setVariable ["ExileKills", _newKillerFrags];
        format["addAccountKill:%1", getPlayerUID _killingPlayer] call ExileServer_system_database_query_fireAndForget;
    };
    if !(_newKillerRespect isEqualTo _oldKillerRespect) then 
    {
        _killingPlayer setVariable ["ExileScore", _newKillerRespect];
        _killerStatsNeedUpdate = true;
        format["setAccountScore:%1:%2", _newKillerRespect, getPlayerUID _killingPlayer] call ExileServer_system_database_query_fireAndForget;
    };
    if (_killerStatsNeedUpdate) then 
    {
        _killingPlayer call ExileServer_object_player_sendStatsUpdate;
    };
};

_victimStatsNeedUpdate = false;

if (_countDeath) then
{
    _newVictimDeaths = _victim getVariable ["ExileDeaths", 0];
    _newVictimDeaths = _newVictimDeaths + 1;
    _victim setVariable ["ExileDeaths", _newVictimDeaths];
    _victimStatsNeedUpdate = true;
    format["addAccountDeath:%1", getPlayerUID _victim] call ExileServer_system_database_query_fireAndForget;
};

if !(_newVictimRespect isEqualTo _oldVictimRespect) then 
{
    _victim setVariable ["ExileScore", _newVictimRespect];
    _victimStatsNeedUpdate = true;
    format["setAccountScore:%1:%2", _newVictimRespect, getPlayerUID _victim] call ExileServer_system_database_query_fireAndForget;
};

if (_victimStatsNeedUpdate) then 
{
    _victim call ExileServer_object_player_sendStatsUpdate;
};

if ((vehicle _victim) isEqualTo _victim) then 
{
    if !(underwater _victim) then 
    {
        if !(_victim call ExileClient_util_world_isInTraderZone) then 
        {
            _victim call ExileServer_object_flies_spawn;
        };
    };
};

if !(_systemChat isEqualTo "") then 
{
    if ((getNumber (configFile >> "CfgSettings" >> "KillFeed" >> "showKillFeed")) isEqualTo 1) then 
    {
        ["systemChatRequest", [_systemChat]] call ExileServer_system_network_send_broadcast;
    };
};

if (_killCase > 0) then
{
    playSound "bambikill";
    diag_log format ["### COG: The Shame sound should have played if this message is here. killCase Value Was: %1. killType Value Was: %2. ###", _killCase, _killType];
};

if !(_systemChat isEqualTo "") then 
{
    if ((getNumber (configFile >> "CfgSettings" >> "Logging" >> "deathLogging")) isEqualTo 1) then
    {
        "extDB2" callExtension format["1:DEATH:%1", _systemChat];
    };
};

_victimPosition = getPos _victim;
format["insertPlayerHistory:%1:%2:%3:%4:%5", getPlayerUID _victim, name _victim, _victimPosition select 0, _victimPosition select 1, _victimPosition select 2] call ExileServer_system_database_query_fireAndForget;
format["deletePlayer:%1", _victim getVariable ["ExileDatabaseId", -1]] call ExileServer_system_database_query_fireAndForget;
true

]]>
19549Fri, 18 Nov 2016 04:08:06 +0000
Compatible Sound Modhttps://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/5748-compatible-sound-mod/Has anyone found one that will work? I have heard rumors that CBA causes issues and AFAIK both SOS and JSRS use CBA.

]]>
5748Wed, 07 Oct 2015 18:12:32 +0000
How to add song to serverhttps://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/13084-how-to-add-song-to-server/ how to add my song to my server when player open sound .I don't mean sound when player join or spawn.

]]>
13084Wed, 30 Mar 2016 13:49:57 +0000
Adding injury soundshttps://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/12620-adding-injury-sounds/ Hey everyone,

Apologies if this has already been asked. I've done some searching around but I couldn't find anything distinct.

I'm the creator of a workshop scenario which utilises the injury sounds from the DayZ mod, you know, the ridiculous "EOW" sounds, in conjunction with the leg breaking sound.

I've managed to hook that via my intro.sqf in my workshop scenario like so:

intro.sqf

// Is server executing code?
if (isServer) then {
	// Loop through playableUnits.
	{
		// Add hook for MPHit event (injuries).
		_x addMPEventHandler ["MPHit", {[_this] execVM "scripts\hooks\survivorHit.sqf";}];
	} forEach playableUnits;
};

description.ext

// Game sounds.
class CfgSounds
{
	// All sounds defined below.
	sounds[] = {hit1};

class hit1
	{
		name = "hit1";
		sound[] = {\sounds\injuries\hit1.ogg, 1, 1.0};
		titles[] = {};
	};
};

The script that the hook (survivorHit.sqf) calls, survivorHitVictim.sqf:

// Survivor is hit script
// Play sound upon injury.

// For the sake of logic.
_victim = _this select 0;
_sleepTime = _this select 1;

// Do we exist? Are we alive? Are we in a vehicle?
if (isNull _victim || !alive _victim || vehicle _victim != _victim) exitWith {};

// Array of sounds.
_soundArray = ["hit1", "hit2", "hit3", "hit4", "hit5", "hit6", "hit7", "hit8", "hit9"];

// Select a sound.
_soundToPlay = _soundArray select (floor(random(count _soundArray)));

// Say sound.
_victim say [_soundToPlay, 25];

// Delay so we don't hear rapid pain.
// IF, we are causing self harm.
if (_sleepTime > 0) then {
	sleep _sleepTime;
};

Now this works as-is, both in dedicated & non-dedicated environments for my mission, however, I can't get this to fire in Exile.

There are no script errors, I've chucked a few diag_log's here and there but no bueno :(

If this is something very obvious I apologise, I am rather new to working with Exile, in fact, I only started tinkering with it yesterday.

If more information is required, please let me know and I'd be more than happy to share (also happy to share the entire script when it bloody well works!)

Cheers,

-tez.

]]>
12620Wed, 16 Mar 2016 08:31:15 +0000
Radio Mod???https://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/5833-radio-mod/I was wondering if there are any radio or music mods for vehicles.  I would be kinda funny to hear CCR's Fortunate Son in a chopper.

]]>
5833Thu, 08 Oct 2015 20:36:00 +0000
server side musichttps://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/1667-server-side-music/So i am trying  to add music to my server, but i want to add it via server side.

I made the following:

@ambients\addons\ambients.pbo

inside the pbo i have config.cpp

and a folder called samples with all my ogg files

in the config.cpp

class CfgPatches {
	class ambients {
		units[] = {};
		weapons[] = {};
		requiredVersion = 0.1;
		requiredAddons[] = {};	
	};
};

class CfgMusic
{
	tracks[]={};

class intro
	{
		name = "intro";
		sound[] = {"\ambients\samples\introSong.ogg", db+1,1}; 
	};

class intro1
	{
		name = "intro1";
		sound[] = {"\ambients\samples\IntroSong1.ogg", db+1,1}; 
	};

class intro2
	{
		name = "intro2";
		sound[] = {"\ambients\samples\IntroSong2.ogg", db+1,1}; 
	};

class intro3
	{
		name = "intro3";
		sound[] = {"\ambients\samples\IntroSong3.ogg", db+1,1}; 
	};

class intro4
	{
		name = "intro4";
		sound[] = {"\ambients\samples\IntroSong4.ogg", db+1,1}; 
	};

class intro5
	{
		name = "intro5";
		sound[] = {"\ambients\samples\IntroSong5.ogg", db+1,1}; 
	};

class intro6
	{
		name = "intro6";
		sound[] = {"\ambients\samples\IntroSong6.ogg", db+1,1}; 
	};

class intro7
	{
		name = "intro7";
		sound[] = {"\ambients\samples\IntroSong7.ogg", db+1,1}; 
	};

class intro8
	{
		name = "intro8";
		sound[] = {"\ambients\samples\IntroSong8.ogg", db+1,1}; 
	};

class intro9
	{
		name = "intro9";
		sound[] = {"\ambients\samples\IntroSong9.ogg", db+1,1}; 
	};

class intro10
	{
		name = "intro10";
		sound[] = {"\ambients\samples\IntroSong10.ogg", db+1,1}; 
	};

class intro11
	{
		name = "intro11";
		sound[] = {"\ambients\samples\IntroSong11.ogg", db+1,1}; 
	};

class intro12
	{
		name = "intro12";
		sound[] = {"\ambients\samples\IntroSong12.ogg", db+1,1}; 
	};

class intro13
	{
		name = "intro13";
		sound[] = {"\ambients\samples\IntroSong13.ogg", db+1,1}; 
	};

class intro14
	{
		name = "intro14";
		sound[] = {"\ambients\samples\IntroSong14.ogg", db+1,1}; 
	};

class intro15
	{
		name = "intro15";
		sound[] = {"\ambients\samples\IntroSong15.ogg", db+1,1}; 
	};

class intro16
	{
		name = "intro16";
		sound[] = {"\ambients\samples\IntroSong16.ogg", db+1,1}; 
	};

class intro17
	{
		name = "intro17";
		sound[] = {"\ambients\samples\IntroSong17.ogg", db+1,1}; 
	};

class intro18
	{
		name = "intro18";
		sound[] = {"\ambients\samples\IntroSong18.ogg", db+1,1}; 
	};

class intro19
	{
		name = "intro19";
		sound[] = {"\ambients\samples\IntroSong19.ogg", db+1,1}; 
	};

class intro20
	{
		name = "intro20";
		sound[] = {"\ambients\samples\IntroSong20.ogg", db+1,1}; 
	};

class intro21
	{
		name = "intro21";
		sound[] = {"\ambients\samples\IntroSong21.ogg", db+1,1}; 
	};

class intro22
	{
		name = "intro22";
		sound[] = {"\ambients\samples\IntroSong22.ogg", db+1,1}; 
	};

class intro23
	{
		name = "intro23";
		sound[] = {"\ambients\samples\IntroSong23.ogg", db+1,1}; 
	};

class intro24
	{
		name = "intro24";
		sound[] = {"\ambients\samples\IntroSong24.ogg", db+1,1}; 
	};

class intro25
	{
		name = "intro25";
		sound[] = {"\ambients\samples\IntroSong25.ogg", db+1,1}; 
	};

class intro26
	{
		name = "intro26";
		sound[] = {"\ambients\samples\IntroSong26.ogg", db+1,1}; 
	};

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
// Action //////////////////////////////////////////////
	class action
	{
		name = "action";
		sound[] = {"\ambients\samples\actionSong.ogg", db+1,1}; 
	};

class action1
	{
		name = "action1";
		sound[] = {"\ambients\samples\actionSong1.ogg", db+1,1}; 
	};

class action2
	{
		name = "action2";
		sound[] = {"\ambients\samples\actionSong2.ogg", db+1,1}; 
	};

class action3
	{
		name = "action3";
		sound[] = {"\ambients\samples\actionSong3.ogg", db+1,1}; 
	};	

class action4
	{
		name = "action4";
		sound[] = {"\ambients\samples\actionSong4.ogg", db+1,1}; 
	};

class action5
	{
		name = "action5";
		sound[] = {"\ambients\samples\actionSong5.ogg", db+1,1}; 
	};

class action6
	{
		name = "action6";
		sound[] = {"\ambients\samples\actionSong6.ogg", db+1,1}; 
	};	

class action7
	{
		name = "action7";
		sound[] = {"\ambients\samples\actionSong7.ogg", db+1,1}; 
	};

// Ambients ////////////////////////////////////////////
	class suspense0 
	{
		name = "suspense0";
		sound[] = {"\ambients\samples\suspense0.ogg", db+1,1};

};

class suspense1 
	{
		name = "suspense1";
		sound[] = {"\ambients\samples\suspense1.ogg", db+1,1};

};

class suspense2 
	{
		name = "suspense2";
		sound[] = {"\ambients\samples\suspense2.ogg", db+1,1};

};

class suspense3 
	{
		name = "suspense3";
		sound[] = {"\ambients\samples\suspense3.ogg", db+1,1};

};

class suspense4 
	{
		name = "suspense4";
		sound[] = {"\ambients\samples\suspense4.ogg", db+1,1};

};

class suspense5 
	{
		name = "suspense5";
		sound[] = {"\ambients\samples\suspense5.ogg", db+1,1};

};

class suspense6 
	{
		name = "suspense6";
		sound[] = {"\ambients\samples\suspense6.ogg", db+1,1};

};

class suspense7 
	{
		name = "suspense7";
		sound[] = {"\ambients\samples\suspense7.ogg", db+1,1};

};

class suspense8 
	{
		name = "suspense8";
		sound[] = {"\ambients\samples\suspense8.ogg", db+1,1};

};

class suspense9 
	{
		name = "suspense9";
		sound[] = {"\ambients\samples\suspense9.ogg", db+1,1};

};

class suspense10 {
		name = "suspense10";
		sound[] = {"\ambients\samples\suspense10.ogg", db+1,1};

};

class suspense11 
	{
		name = "suspense11";
		sound[] = {"\ambients\samples\suspense11.ogg", db+1,1};

};

class suspense12 
	{
		name = "suspense12";
		sound[] = {"\ambients\samples\suspense12.ogg", db+1,1};

};

};

i added all these classes into my config.cpp under class CfgExileMusic

i added @ambients into the server start parms as well as startup parms for playing the game.

but no music plays

am i missing a step or 2?

]]>
1667Thu, 24 Sep 2015 03:57:02 +0000
adding music?https://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/780-adding-music/does anyone know how i can go about adding music via the mission.

i already made a CfgMusic.hpp file and included it into the description, and added a music folder in the mission. i also added the class names into the config.cpp. but the music is not playing.

]]>
780Mon, 14 Sep 2015 22:55:59 +0000