Linux Latest Topicshttps://exile.majormittens.co.uk/forum/142-linux/Linux Latest TopicsenRandom server crasheshttps://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/27795-random-server-crashes/ Hey. There are my logs, rpt and sql log

https://pastebin.com/geUtHMLN

I tried to resinstall server. With only CUP's to load cherno. With and without my script's.
All time when someone join my server and play some time server randomly crashed after line.

Deinitialized shape [Class: "C_Soldier_VR_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f_bootcamp\common\vr_soldier_f.p3d";]

I dont know where is a problem or how to understand this problem.
I use ubuntu 64x 18-04.

]]>
27795Tue, 16 Apr 2019 17:54:29 +0000
Server crash after 1 hourhttps://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/26616-server-crash-after-1-hour/
my server is crashing after 1 hour

server rpt

launch parms

and in extdb logs

dunno what else should i post
]]>
26616Sat, 16 Jun 2018 18:02:06 +0000
Let the init system handle starting and restarting Arma Serverhttps://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/19913-let-the-init-system-handle-starting-and-restarting-arma-server/ Most flavors of linux today use systemd init system to automatically start up applications. We, too, can use systemd to automatically start Arma 3 Server, and keep it running even after restarts and unexpected crashes. We will configure systemd to automatically start Arma 3 Server when the machine boots up, and restart it any time the process dies. This will tie in very nicely with Exile's automatic restarts.

For simplicity, let's create a start up script that will hold all the necessary parameters to start Arma 3 Server. (We are assuming Arma 3 Server is installed into /opt/exile-server)

$ cd /opt/exile-server
$ mkdir logs
$ vi start.sh
#!/bin/sh

/opt/exile-server/arma3server \
    -mod="@Exile" \
    -serverMod="@ExileServer" \
    -config="@ExileServer/config.cfg" \
    -cfg="@ExileServer/basic.cfg" \
    -autoinit \
    1>>"/opt/exile-server/logs/server.log" \
    2>>"/opt/exile-server/logs/server.log"

Here I have created a bash script that will start Arma 3 Server (located in /opt/exile-server) running Exile mod. I have redirected the stdout (1>>) and errout(2>>) to append to a log* file inside of a logs directory that I created. The command is broken into multiple lines for easy viewing, but that's not necessary.

Now, lets create the systemd unit file that will manage Arma Server.

• In Ubuntu or Debian, the unit file will be /lib/systemd/system/exile.service
  • In CentOS or RedHat, the unit file will be /etc/systemd/system/exile.service
[Unit]
Description=ArmA 3 Exile Server
After=network.target

[Install]
WantedBy=multi-user.target

[Service]
Type=simple
User=steam
Group=steam
WorkingDirectory=/opt/exile-server
ExecStart=/bin/sh /opt/exile-server/start.sh
Restart=always

This Unit file tells systemd to manage a service. The service will be started when linux is in multi-user mode (runlevel 4) and after networking has been started. systemd will start Arma 3 Server by executing the ExecStart (our start.sh bash script) running as steam. Any time the server is no longer running, systemd will re-start the service, except where you explicitly stopped the service. You must have WorkingDirectory set to the directory where arma3server is installed.

You can now manage the service using systemd.

$ sudo systemctl start exile.service
$ sudo systemctl restart exile.service
$ sudo systemctl stop exile.service

If you have configured Exile to automatically restart, then Arma 3 Server will shutdown after x time, and systemd will automatically start it back up. No human interaction required.

* Be careful, your log files can quickly grow to huge sizes, especially when adding more mods. I highly recommend using some sort of log rotation like logrotate.

]]>
19913Sun, 04 Dec 2016 23:47:51 +0000
Tutorial - Linux Serverhttps://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/24523-tutorial-linux-server/ Hallo guys,

This article was written by me in German. I have decided to translate it into English now. You are welcome to correct me! Feel free to criticize me, too!

ARMA III Linux Installation Guide

After a Linux distribution has been installed, in this case Debian 8 (8.9), we create a user responsible for the ARMA server and its administration.

adduser steam

ARMA III and SteamCMD need some libraries to install.

sudo apt-get install lib32stdc++6
sudo apt-get install lib32gcc1

Furthermore, we need a SQL Server, unzip and nano the text editor. We install it with the following command. Important: When creating the sql server, make sure that you enter your data correctly, because password etc., you will have to save it in your config file later!

apt-get update
apt-get upgrade

apt-get install software-properties-common
apt-key adv --recv-keys --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com 0xcbcb082a1bb943db
add-apt-repository 'deb [arch=amd64,i386,ppc64el] http://mirror.netcologne.de/mariadb/repo/10.2/debian jessie main'

apt-get update
apt-get install mariadb-server

apt-get install unzip
apt-get install zip
apt-get install nano

We log in with the created user and add a folder that we enter directly.

sudo -i -u steam

From the Valve Developer Community page we download the current SteamCMD and run it after unpacking the package.

wget http://media.steampowered.com/client/steamcmd_linux.tar.gz
tar xf steamcmd_linux.tar.gz
./steamcmd.sh

It is recommended to create an extra Steam account for hosting dedicated servers. We log in with the account in the SteamCMD and start the download of ARMA III.

login username
force_install_dir ./arma3/
app_update 233780
exit

EXILE Mod installation

To use the Exile Mod for our ARMA III server we will download the server data from the official exilemod. com site (version may vary). Go to the arma3 folder and save the zip data in an extra folder.

cd arma3
mkdir data
cd data
wget http://exile.majormittens.co.uk/download-all-the-files/@ExileServer-1.0.3e.zip
wget http://bravofoxtrotcompany.com/exile/@Exile-1.0.3.zip
unzip \@ExileServer-1.0.3e.zip
unzip \@Exile-1.0.3.zip

After unpacking the data, we move all relevant data.

mv @Exile ../
cd Arma\ 3\ Server/
mv LICENSE.txt ../../
mv tbbmalloc.dll ../../
mv @ExileServer/ ../../
mv battleye/* ../../battleye/
mv keys/* ../../keys/
mv mpmissions/* ../../mpmissions/
cd ..
rm -r Arma\ 3\ Server/

We build the database by executing the following command and feeding it with the exile. sql file.

mysql -u root -p
create database if not exists exile;
GRANT ALL ON exile.* TO 'exile'@localhost IDENTIFIED BY 'password';
flush privileges;
source /home/steam/arma3/data/MySQL/exile.sql
quit

An important step is configuring the config files. Here you should adjust the server name, password etc. For example, the map to be played can be changed in config. cfg (template = Exile. Malden). Access to the database must also be guaranteed. For this reason we edit the extdb-conf. ini and insert the access data from our created database.

cd ~/arma3/@ExileServer 
nano config.cfg
nano extdb-conf.ini

Fault analysis

As now, check whether the extDB works with the following command.

ldd extDB2.so

If there is "not found" after a line, we will execute the following as root.

dpkg --add-architecture i386
apt-get update
apt-get install libc6 tmux lib32gcc1 lib32gcc1 lib32stdc++6 libtbb2:i386

To start the server we go to the folder where the arma3server file is located and execute this command.

./arma3server -cfg=@ExileServer/basic.cfg -config=@ExileServer/config.cfg -autoinit -mod=@Exile\; -servermod=@ExileServer\; >> serverlog.rpt

-autoinit
Starts the mission, including all related tasks, otherwise this is only done after the first connection by a client to the server.
>> serverlog.rpt
Creates the "serverlog.rpt" log file in our server directory.

Bambi Creation Timeout 

If the problem arises that players cannot join the server because "Bambi" cannot be loaded correctly, the mysqld. cnf file must be edited as root.

sudo nano /etc/mysql/my.cnf

Adds the following line after [mysqld].

sql-mode="ERROR_FOR_DIVISION_BY_ZERO,NO_ZERO_DATE,NO_ZERO_IN_DATE,NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER"

Restarts the service to make the changes effective.

service mysql restart

Modify Exile Mod

coming soon...

Server AdminToolkit

To manage the inGame server I decided to use a free variant. I use the AdminToolkit von Ole from Ole which works really well. 
First we load the data from GitHub and unpack the @AdminToolServer folder into our server directory.

cd ~/arma3/data
wget https://github.com/ole1986/a3-admintoolkit/archive/master.zip
unzip master.zip
cd a3-admintoolkit-master
mv @AdminToolkitServer ../../

Afterwards we move the key file.

mv admintoolkit.bikey ../../keys/

We unpack the admintoolkit_servercfg. pbo archive and add the admin's UID?s to the config. cpp (this can be found in the Arma 3 menu > Profile). Moderators can also be added to this file. After we have saved the file again we pack the data back to a. pbo archive. 

Next we need to customize our Missions. pbo file. We unpack them and open the description. ext file. There we add behind

class ExileServer_system_network_dispatchIncomingMessage
{
allowedTargets = 2;
};

the following

class AdminToolkit_network_receiveRequest
{
allowedTargets = 2;
};

We stay in our missions directory and open the config. cpp there we search for the line

class CfgExileCustomCode

and add the following before the above line.

class CfgAdminToolkitCustomMod {
	/* Exclude some main menu items
	 * To only show the menus loaded from an extension, use:
	 * ExcludeMenu[] = {"Players", "Vehicles", "Weapons" , "Other"};
	 */
	ExcludeMenu[] = {};

Extensions[] = {
		{"Exile Mod","ExileMod"}
	};

/* 4 Quick buttons allowing to add any action you want - See example below*/
	QuickButtons[] = {
		/* send a chat message to selected player containing 'Test 123' */
		{"Chat", "['message', [AdminToolkit_Player, 'Test 123']] call AdminToolkit_doAction"},
		/* send a message to everyone using the parameters text field */
		{"Msg To All", "['messageall', AdminToolkit_Params] call AdminToolkit_doAction"},
		/* Quickly get a Helicopter */
		{"Heli", "['getvehicle', 'B_Heli_Light_01_armed_F'] call AdminToolkit_doAction"},
	};
};

Last but not least, we copy the atk folder from the @MissionsFile folder, which we downloaded, into our missions folder on our server and put it back into the. pbo archive. Now all we have to do is adjust the start parameter.

./arma3server -cfg=@ExileServer/basic.cfg -config=@ExileServer/config.cfg -autoinit -mod=@Exile\; -servermod=@ExileServer\;@AdminToolkitServer\; >> serverlog.rpt

ExileZ Mod + Ryan Zombies & Demons

First of all we download all important data, starting with the ExileZ Mod and then the Zombie Mod. To do this, we go back to our data folder by packing all relevant data for Exile. Please make sure that you check the links I posted here again! I put the Zombies & Demons Zip file on my private server, because I don't get a direct link via google drive.

cd ~/arma3/data
wget https://github.com/kuplion/ExileZ-Mod/archive/master.zip
wget http://thunderfire.net/download/ZombiesDemonsV5.0.zip

As usual we unpack both archives with unzip (master. zip. 1, because there is already a master. zip in our data folder).

unzip ZombiesDemonsV5.0.zip
unzip master.zip.1

We receive two folders, the ExileZ-Mod-master and the ZombiesDemonsV5.0 folder, which we will now go into in more detail. This contains another folder @Ryanzombies which we move into our arma3 directory.

mv @Ryanzombies ../

Now it is important that we copy the key located in the @Ryanzombies folder.

cd ../@Ryanzombies/Keys
cp RyanD.bikey ../../keys

Unfortunately, I noticed that there were problems starting the server. I have received an error message that may indicate that the directories in the @Ryanzombies folder are not all written in lower case. For this reason, we have to provide all folders with lowercase letters. To do this, we go back to our basic directory.

cd ~/arma3
mv @Ryanzombies @ryanzombies
cd @ryanzombies
mv Addons addons
mv Keys keys

After that we can check the @ryanzombies folder and now we are working on the ExileZ Mod. This mod is sent with an exilez_mod. pbo file. We can unpack these to change some values, like spawning the zombies etc. (more about this later). For simplicity's sake, we take the finished exilez_mod. pbo directly and add it to our @ExileServer Addons folder.

cd ../data/ExileZ-Mod-master/
mv exilez_mod.pbo ../../@ExileServer/addons

Now we have to adjust the mission file. To do this, we go to the arma3 folder in the mpmissions folder and unpack the. pbo archive, which we have on the server. We add ryanzombies and ryanzombiesfunctions to the missions. sqm file, so it should look like this.

addOns[]=
{
	"exile_client",
	"a3_map_altis",
	"ryanzombies",
	"ryanzombiesfunctions"
};

After this is done we pack all the data back into a. pbo archive and put it in our mpmissions folder, which is located directly in the arma3 directory. Finally, we adjust the start parameter by adding @Ryanzombies;. The whole thing looks like this.

./arma3server -cfg=@ExileServer/basic.cfg -config=@ExileServer/config.cfg -autoinit -mod=@Exile\; -servermod=@ExileServer\;@AdminToolkitServer\;@ryanzombies\; >> serverlog.rpt

Konfiguration Exilez Mod

Theoretically, the configuration files are self-explanatory, as they have been well commented. But let's start with the first one, which data is relevant for us. First we should unpack the exilez_mod. pbo file and open the config. sqf. I won't explain every setting in this step, because that would go beyond the tutorial. That is why I would like to make the most important points.

These two settings represent the maximum number of zombies to be created on the server and the fraction that each zombie receives. For example, if we place the Zombies' faction on West, they don't attack us anymore and run directly to a pre-defined point without paying attention to us.

EZM_MaxZombies = 100
EZM_ZombieSide = EAST

Furthermore, I deactivated the demons and the exploding zombies.

EZM_ryanzombieshealthdemon  = -1;
EZM_ExplosiveZombies = false;

The option of throwing is a bit too much and in my opinion it seems to be "robust" (which it is not). For this reason, the following settings.

EZM_ryanzombiescanthrow = -1;
EZM_ryanzombiescanthrowtank = -1;

Horde building and spawning settings around the player have all been left on default. I think it's also a question of taste and server performance. If there is a real need for further explanation, you are welcome to comment on it here.

Restart/Backup Script

After the server shuts down by the integrated RCON commands, it has to be restarted properly. I have created a small shell script which is called up every 3h via crontab. The script itself looks like this.

#################################################################################
# NAME: BACKSTART SCRIPT
# AUTHOR: SNORP (THUNDERFIRE.NET)
# VERSION: 1.3
# DATE: 2017/09/14
#################################################################################
#
# VARIABLE
#
BACKUP_DIR=/home/steam/backup
CURRENT_HOUR=$(date +"%H")
CURRENT_DATE=$(date +"%F_%H")
SERVER_PROCESS=$(ps axf | grep arma3server | grep -v grep)
# CHECK SERVER IS RUNNING
while [ ! -z "$SERVER_PROCESS" ]; do
  sleep 5
  echo "The server is still running!"
  SERVER_PROCESS=$(ps axf | grep arma3server | grep -v grep)
done
echo "The server is offline, the script is now started."
# CHECK THE TIME FOR A BACKUP
if [ "$CURRENT_HOUR" -eq 10 ] || [ "$CURRENT_HOUR" -eq 22 ]; then
  # ITS TIME FOR A BACKUP
  echo "A backup is created."
  mysqldump --user=exile --password=PASSWORDHERE exile > $BACKUP_DIR/db_$CURRENT_DATE.sql
  zip -r $BACKUP_DIR/bu_$CURRENT_DATE.zip /home/steam/arma3/battleye /home/steam/arma3/@AdminToolkitServer /home/steam/arma3/@ExileServer /home/steam/arma3/@ryanzombies /home/steam/arma3/mpmissions
  #BACKUP COMPLETE NOW RESTART THE SERVER
  screen -S A3Server -X stuff './arma3server -cfg=@ExileServer/basic.cfg -config=@ExileServer/config.cfg -autoinit -mod=@Exile\; -servermod=@ExileServer\;@AdminToolkitServer\;@ryanzombies\;>> serverlog.rpt\n'
  echo "Backup was created successfully, the server is now restarted."
else
  # ITS NOT TIME FOR A BACKUP JUST RESTART
  echo "No backup is performed. The server is restarted."
  screen -S A3Server -X stuff './arma3server -cfg=@ExileServer/basic.cfg -config=@ExileServer/config.cfg -autoinit -mod=@Exile\; -servermod=@ExileServer\;@AdminToolkitServer\;@ryanzombies\; >> serverlog.rpt\n'
fi

There are certainly even better and more elegant methods than these! For this reason I ask the community to help me customize this script. It is important to insert the SQL password! SECURITY RISKO! otherwise the backup function will not work. In addition, the backup will be executed at 10.00 and 22.00 hours, these values can be changed as desired. An automatic cleaning after one week, for example, has to be added, of course, but I haven't yet been able to do that.
To execute the script every 3h we create a crontab with the following command and select 2. /bin/nano.

crontab -e 

0 0,3,6,9,12,15,18,21 * * * /home/steam/backup.sh

Of course, the time of the server should be adjusted with that of the crontab. I decided on the runtime of 2:59h.

For the topic Arma 3 / Exile configuration I will add the tutorial a little later.

]]>
24523Sun, 01 Oct 2017 20:49:16 +0000
Adding Scripts To Serverhttps://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/25630-adding-scripts-to-server/ Hi, quick question.

I would like to know how to add custom scripts to my exile server, it's a really nooby question but i don't want to do anything im not 100% confident about.

So I'd like to implement scripts such as:

Pushback:

Or something else like towing, how would i go about using these in my server?

If theres anything else you need to know, please tell me.

Thanks in advance

Fin

]]>
25630Tue, 06 Feb 2018 12:43:52 +0000
[Script] init.d service scripthttps://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/5633-script-initd-service-script/Hi friends... 

I created a VERY VERY basic init.d Script to start and stop my server...

here it is:

#!/bin/bash

### BEGIN INIT INFO
# Provides:		a3exileserver
# Required-Start:	$remote_fs $network
# Required-Stop:	$remote_fs $network
# Should-Start:	mysql
# Should-Stop:	mysql
# Default-Start:	2 3 4 5
# Default-Stop:	0 1 6
# Description:	ArmA 3 Exile init.d Script by Flodding
### END INIT INFO
#
#=======================================================================
#========               CONFIGURATION PARAMETERS                ========
#======== MUST BE EDITED MANUALLY TO FIT YOUR SYSTEM PARAMETERS ========

USERNAME=a3exile
ARMA_DIR='/home/a3exile/server'
NAME=instance_exile_altis
CONFIGFOLDER=${ARMA_DIR}/instance_exile_altis
CONFIG=${CONFIGFOLDER}/server.cfg
CFG=${CONFIGFOLDER}/basic.cfg
BEPATH=${CONFIGFOLDER}/battleye
PORT=2314
PIDFILE=${ARMA_DIR}/${PORT}.pid
SERVICE=arma3server
BACKUPPATH=/home/a3exile/backup
CPU_COUNT=2
BACKUPDAYS=3
MODS=@exile
#MODS=@allinarmaterrainpack"\;"@esseker"\;"@exile
SERVERMOD=@exileserver"\;"@a3xai
OPTIONS="-port=${PORT} -pid=${PIDFILE} -cfg=${CFG} -config=${CONFIG} -name=${NAME} -mod=${MODS} -servermod=${SERVERMOD} -autoinit"

a3_start() {
  echo ""
  if [ ! -f $ARMA_DIR/$SERVICE ]
  then
    echo "$SERVICE not found! STOPPING !!!"
    echo ""
    sleep 1
    exit
  else
    if  pgrep -u $USERNAME -f $SERVICE > /dev/null
    then
      echo "$SERVICE is already running!"
      echo ""
    else
      echo "Setting Permissions to needed..."
      echo ""
	  chmod -R 0755 $ARMA_DIR
	  chown -R $USERNAME:$USERNAME /home/$USERNAME
      echo "Starting $SERVICE..."
      echo ""
         cd $ARMA_DIR
         su $USERNAME -c "screen -dmS $USERNAME ./$SERVICE $OPTIONS" > stdout.log 2> stderr.log &
      echo "Searching Process $SERVICE"
      echo ""
	  sleep 8
	  if pgrep -u $USERNAME -f $SERVICE > /dev/null
	  then
	    echo "$SERVICE is now running."
           echo ""
	  else
           echo "Error! Could not start $SERVICE!"
           echo ""
         fi
    fi
  fi
}

a3_stop() {
  echo ""
  if pgrep -u $USERNAME -f $SERVICE > /dev/null
  then
    echo "Stopping $SERVICE !!"
    echo ""
	killall -9 -u $USERNAME
  else
    echo "$SERVICE is stopped."
    echo ""
  fi
}

case "$1" in
  start)
    a3_start
    ;;
  stop)
    a3_stop

if [ -f ${PIDFILE} ]; then
    rm -f ${PIDFILE}
    fi
    sleep 5s
    ;;
  restart)
    a3_stop
    a3_start
    ;;
  status)
    if [ -f ${PIDFILE} ]; then
      PID=$(< ${PIDFILE})
      echo "PID-File existiert (PID=${PID})..."
        if [ -f /proc/${PID}/cmdline ]; then
          echo "Server Prozess scheint zu laufen..."
        fi
      fi
    ;;

*)
echo "$0 (start|stop|restart|status)"
exit 1
;;
esac

exit 0

now i have a small problem regarding the log files...

The server starts up normal, the logfiles are being created, but they are not filled with data. they remain at 0byte.

Question is how to format line 60 so the files are filled with data? Im sure theres a problem with this ";<" shit but i cant figure qut how to format right.

Thanks 

]]>
5633Tue, 06 Oct 2015 08:37:03 +0000
docker stuff to run win32 arma server with wine under linuxhttps://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/25407-docker-stuff-to-run-win32-arma-server-with-wine-under-linux/ a bit of weirdness: docker stuff to run win32 arma server with wine under linux https://github.com/aaaler/arma3-wine

]]>
25407Tue, 09 Jan 2018 17:20:28 +0000
How i can change x86 Bit to x64 bit?https://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/25125-how-i-can-change-x86-bit-to-x64-bit/ Hello, i search alot of Forums, but i can not find anything how set my server from x86 too x64 bit.My Server is  running with extDB3, is it only that what he change too 64 bit or i need more ?

Server: Debian 8 (Linux)

Arma 3 Console version 1.80.143752 x86

]]>
25125Mon, 11 Dec 2017 03:09:35 +0000
Linux restart scripthttps://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/19922-linux-restart-script/ First, I apologize for my english, but lets continue... The script can be used for every server available out there. This is my restart script and I thought I better share it, to save you guys some time. No Crontab needed here... The script runs in a loop continuous checking whether the server is started or not. You can see the output when you type screen -r or screen -r YOURSCREENNAME When you don't know what the application screen is, don't make a server

T H I N G S    T O    D O:

• make sure that your restart script is set to shutdown the server after *your restart time*
    • exile_server_config > restart   OR
    • infistart config > restart
    • the server have to shutdown so the script knows that it should re-start the server
  • chmod +x restart.sh (basicly make it executable)
    • VVVVVVVVVVVV better you make a second script that executes this script like this VVVVVVVVVVVV
    • Dont forget to make it execuable :P
screen -dmS armaserver ./restart.sh

• make sure you modify your server parameters in the script
  • make sure you modify all strings @ the start of the script
  • do not remove #bin/bash !!!!!!!!!!!!
  • If you want help, provide all information you can get
  • i am open for suggestions or edits
  • Read all instruction in the file
  • remove the curl "" part or install the app Simplepush (android) to get notifiyed when your server doing something

Any suggestions for another scripts?

Spoiler

#!/bin/bash
#############################################################
#You can spread / share the script, but give credits 2 @Marder
#############################################################
PATH=/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/home/steam/arma3/restart.sh
export DISPLAY=:0.0
set +x
backupdir="/home/steam/backups"
executedir="/home/steam/arma3"
logdir="logs"
armalog1="armac.log"
armalog2="armar.log"
interval=1m
a3startparamfile="arma3server_startup_parameters.cfg"
toexecute="arma3server"
###################################################################
RED='\033[0;31m'
GREEN='\033[0;32m'
YELLOW='\033[1;33m'
CYAN='\033[0;36m'
NC='\033[0m'
printf "${GREEN}Variables set${NC}\n"
#####################################################################                                               #
#If you have Problems, you can find me on my Teamspeak: NotOnlyOne.de
#Please provide all information you can get, if i should help you!
#And consider too to join my Exile Server! NotOnlyOne Exile
#ONLY IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING, YOU CAN MODIFY THE ABOVE
#EDIT THE "/home/steam/arma3/restart.sh" PART TO MATCH YOUR DIRECTORY
#Remove curl 'https://api.simplepush.io/send/YOURID/Info/Server_started'							> /dev/null 2>&1
#when you dont want to get notified, on your Phone.
#Make sure all the files are owned by your current user!
#And your are not running the root user
#If some mods dont startup, check the Lower/High Case in the Mod/addons Directory
backup(){
	printf "${CYAN}Doing Backup${NC}\n"
	tar -cvpzf $backupdir/arma3backup$time.tar.gz ../arma3 														> /dev/null 2>&1
	curl 'https://api.simplepush.io/send/YOURID/Info/Backup_done' 												> /dev/null 2>&1
	printf "${GREEN}Backup done${NC}\n"
	return $TRUE
}
notneeded(){
	echo "" > /dev/null 2>&1
	return $TRUE
}
cleanup(){
	printf "${CYAN}Cleanup...${NC}\n"
	find . -wholename "*.log" -size +1000k -delete
	find $backupdir -mindepth 1 -mtime +7 -delete
	printf "${GREEN}Cleanup done${NC}\n"
	return $TRUE
}
printf "${CYAN}Setting Parameters...${NC}\n"
rm $a3startparamfile
############################################You Can Modify This, To Match Your Server Start Parameters###############################################################
echo '-config=config.cfg'															 								>> $a3startparamfile	#add a line like this one
echo '-mod=@exile;@extended_base_mod;@cba_a3;@cup_weapons;@cup_units;@cup_vehicles;' 								>> $a3startparamfile	#to add more parameters
echo '-servermod=@exileserver;@advance_rappelling;@advance_urban_rappelling;@enigma;@cba_a3;@AdvancedTowing;' 		>> $a3startparamfile 	#
echo '-autoinit' 																									>> $a3startparamfile 	#
echo '-loadMissionToMemory' 																						>> $a3startparamfile 	#
echo '-enableHT' 																									>> $a3startparamfile 	#
#######################################################################################################################################################################
printf "${GREEN}Parameters set${NC}\n"
while :																																		#again, touch this part only
do																																			#if you know what you do!
time=`date +%b-%d-%y`																														#touch it, fuck it
hour=$(date +%H)
if [ "$EUID" -ne 0 ]
	then
		if pgrep $toexecute > /dev/null 2>&1 
			then
				notneeded
			else
				echo "===========$(date)==========="
				if (( 5 <= 10#$hour && 10#$hour < 9 ))
					then
						if [ -f $backupdir/arma3backup$time.tar.gz ]; 
							then
								notneeded
							else
								printf "${GREEN}Doing a Backup${NC}\n"
								backup
						fi
						cleanup
				fi
				./$toexecute -par=$a3startparamfile > $logdir/$armalog1 2> $logdir/$armalog2 &
				if pgrep $toexecute > /dev/null 2>&1
					then
						curl 'https://api.simplepush.io/send/YOURID/Infi/Server_started'							> /dev/null 2>&1
						printf "${GREEN}Server started${NC}\n"
					else
						curl 'https://api.simplepush.io/send/YOURID/ERROR/Server_could_not_start' 					> /dev/null 2>&1
						printf "${RED}SERVER COULD NOT START${NC}\n"
				fi
				echo =================================================
		fi
	else
		printf "${RED}I WILL NOT RUN AS ROOT${NC}\n"
		echo "You really want to break me right?"
		exit 1
fi
sleep $interval
done
#######################################################################################################################################################################

Solves for problems that could occour:

• Make sure all files / directorys are owned by the user
  • DO NOT USE ROOT ffs
  • All paths are right
  • The current user have enough rights

]]>
19922Mon, 05 Dec 2016 19:15:39 +0000
adding mods to LINUX server helphttps://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/24031-adding-mods-to-linux-server-help/ Hello, I just found out that running a LINUX server apparently requires some slightly different installations for mods (It's a rented server, not one I started from scratch). I'm trying to get a status bar and CUP weapons/vehicles working but I don't want to break the server with a bad mod install / implementation. If there's anyone with experience who wouldn't mind helping a server /  LINUX noob out I would greatly appreciate it! I've already gone in and tweaked the a3_DMS, exileZ and map pbo files so I have a basic grasp of how things work, but I'm by no means comfortable adding more stuff to it.

]]>
24031Wed, 09 Aug 2017 13:57:32 +0000
cant get exile to load a map without going into endless loop centos 7https://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/23303-cant-get-exile-to-load-a-map-without-going-into-endless-loop-centos-7/ I followed 2 different install guides for exile, made a database in mysql.

Basically im at the point where if I dont put my mp missions from the server into the main arma3 directory, it will start, I can login but there is no missions, so I cant do anything.

As soon as I put the mp missions in there, ie tanoa, the server goes into a endless loop and I have to kill it

I really have no idea. I've reinstalled 4 times tonight, and tried different things. I also cant seem to get the server to log. might be because I have to ctrl c to stop it from the loop

]]>
23303Thu, 08 Jun 2017 10:36:26 +0000
Low CPU useage on Linuxhttps://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/22709-low-cpu-useage-on-linux/ Hello,

I'm running a Lingor server of a Linux machine (Xubuntu Desktop 16.04 LTS) but I'm seeing a very low CPU useage.
I'm running a Chernarus server, and this Lingor server is almost a copy/paste of this Chernarus server.

The only difference is zombies (and map layout, traders and spawn zones ofc).
The thing is, the server FPS drops to 15 with 20 players connected which is to low for the things it has to do compared to Chernarus.

Much less bases, much less players... I can't image that because of zombies the CPU useage (i7 4790k) drops to 15%...
I tried these parameters (seperately): -cpuCount=8 and -enableHT, also without 'performance' parameters.

They both seem the same looking at CPU useage. Have a look at the screenshot I provided.

Mods running:

• CUP - Core
  • CUP - Vehicles
  • CUP - Maps
  • CUP - Units
  • Exile
  • CBA
  • TRYK MultiPlay Uniforms
  • Lingor
  • Ryan's Zombies
  • NiArms - Complete
  • Extended Base Mod

Zombie system used: ExileZ2

I hope someone can help me out here, otherwise I don't see another option then switching to Windows...

Thanks for responding :)
GolovaRaoul

Knipsel.PNG

]]>
22709Sun, 07 May 2017 13:12:53 +0000
Ubuntu 16.10 + extDB problemshttps://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/20478-ubuntu-1610-extdb-problems/ I have problems migrating my server from Windows to Linux Ubuntu 16.10 server.
Currently getting error:

3:28:24 "ExileServer - MySQL connection error!"
 3:28:24 "ExileServer - Please have a look at @ExileServer/extDB/logs/ to find out what went wrong."
 3:28:24 "ExileServer - MySQL Error: Unable to locate extDB2 extension!"
 3:28:24 "ExileServer - Server will shutdown now :("

The logs in @ExileServer/extDB/logs/ arent written.
My username, password and db in extdb-conf.ini is perfectly correct. Also did check if there were some errors when logging in mysql logs but there arent.

Output of ldd on extDB2.so

/home/arma3/arma3/@ExileServer# ldd extdb2.so
        linux-gate.so.1 =>  (0xeccaf000)
        libtbbmalloc.so.2 => /usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/libtbbmalloc.so.2 (0xec14c000)
        libdl.so.2 => /lib/i386-linux-gnu/libdl.so.2 (0xec147000)
        libm.so.6 => /lib/i386-linux-gnu/libm.so.6 (0xec0f1000)
        libpthread.so.0 => /lib/i386-linux-gnu/libpthread.so.0 (0xec0d4000)
        libc.so.6 => /lib/i386-linux-gnu/libc.so.6 (0xebf1a000)
        /lib/ld-linux.so.2 (0xeccb0000)

Mysql version:

mysql> select version();
+-------------------------+
| version()               |
| 5.7.16-0ubuntu0.16.10.1 |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

From my guess there are problems when loading extDB2.so, what do you think guys?

]]>
20478Wed, 04 Jan 2017 02:31:18 +0000
Server Restartshttps://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/22571-server-restarts/ How can I make a scheduled restart my Exile server on Linux. I would prefer an easy-to-setup script for the server, rather than a cron tab. If not, could I have directions on how to create a cron task for the restarting of my server?

]]>
22571Thu, 27 Apr 2017 16:51:09 +0000
Dependency problemhttps://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/22562-dependency-problem/ Fellow exiles,

I've been trying to make a Arma 3 Exile server. Hosted from my home server (Linux Ubuntu server 17.04). Vanilla Exile runs fine on Altis after fixxing a spawn problem (stuck in the ground waving back at grass).

Now i've been trying to add mods to the server. For this I edited my "startup script", and my "mission.sqm". If I leave out "Ryanzombies" from my mission.sqm it boots up fine, zombies work and all but in A3 launcher the game say's I only need Exile mod to play my server.

If I add the "Ryanzombies" to the addons in my "mission.sqm" I get the error shown in -PUtty Error.jpg-

Id like some hint of things i might have missed. If i need to give more structured files than .jpg's please ask.

Cheers

Note: Added screens of my mission.sqm, start script, serverstructure and the Putty Error.

mission sqm.JPG

Putty Error.jpg

start script.JPG

server structure.JPG

]]>
22562Wed, 26 Apr 2017 12:06:53 +0000
Players Spawning in ground on join.https://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/21944-players-spawning-in-ground-on-join/ Hi, recently i have been attempting to run a little 8 man exile server for my friends and i on my dedicated ubuntu 16.04 linux server.

I followed this very helpful guide:  (thanks Celmi!)

And the whole installation went smoothly. I am also using a script developed by gameservermanagers.com (again, very helpful, thanks)

The problem is, whenever anyone joins the server, they spawn looking straight at a bush in the ground on the floor. All of their controls are also disabled, no buttons work, the only way to escape is using Alt+F4.

I will attach the errors that seem to come up, if they help. Please bare in mind i'm reasonably new and i am using the mission provided with the exile mod.

Thanks :D Any help is really appreciated, and i can provide more information, if you think it may help.

P.S. - On a recent thread, MGTDB helpfully gave a solution, this did not work for me, however, thanks anyway though:

Arma server error.png

Arma server error 2.PNG

]]>
21944Sat, 18 Mar 2017 15:32:57 +0000
MySQL - Empty Databases?https://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/21947-mysql-empty-databases/ Hi, I've just solved loads of issues, to then realise that when i join my own Exile Tanoa server, there is no data in any of my tables in the exile database.

This could be the reason behind this: When anyone joins my server, they spawn in the ground facing a bush, not being able to use any keys, only way to escape is ALT+F4.

Im using Ubuntu 16.04, please help.

To show my attempts:              Arma server error 4.PNG

]]>
21947Sat, 18 Mar 2017 19:29:09 +0000
Server invisible untill I connect to the machinehttps://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/21420-server-invisible-untill-i-connect-to-the-machine/ Hello,

I have a pretty strange issue. I am almost done setting up an Exile Linux server. I still encounter a problem.

So when I connect to the machine using X2GO, the server shows up normally on A3Launcher and I can see it under direct connect.
But when I disconnect from the machine, and the server reboots (not the server itself, just ArmA server), it's not visible anymore. If I try to connect, I get stuck on Connecting...

The moment I connect to the Dedicated Machine using X2GO, everything works perfectly. Until server restart.

Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas why this is happening?

GolovaRaoul

]]>
21420Mon, 20 Feb 2017 20:39:06 +0000
Error causes Server Shutdownhttps://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/20667-error-causes-server-shutdown/
Spoiler

17:01:00 SteamAPI initialization failed. Steam features wont's be accessible!
17:01:00 Cannot register unknown string STR_USRACT_ACTIVESENSORSTOGGLE
17:01:00 Cannot register unknown string STR_CONTROLS_TOOLTIPS_SENSORS
17:01:00 Cannot register unknown string STR_CLIENT_IS_HOST
17:01:00 Cannot register unknown string STR_CLIENT_IS_DS_ADMIN
17:01:00 Initializing stats manager.
17:01:00 Stats config disabled.
17:01:00 sessionID: 88cb1444f57458070bff92d7d304c6f77629f586
17:01:06 Unsupported language English in stringtable
17:01:06 Item STR_CUP_dss_Soviet_Era_Tanker_Helmet listed twice
17:01:08 Updating base class ->Wreck, by a3\data_f\config.bin/CfgVehicles/PlaneWreck/
17:01:08 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Controls/B_OK/
17:01:08 Updating base class RscSliderH->RscXSliderH, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Slider/
17:01:08 Updating base class RscText->RscPicture, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Preview/
17:01:08 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMissionLoad/Controls/B_OK/
17:01:08 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMissionSave/Controls/B_OK/
17:01:08 Updating base class ->Default, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesBasic/DefaultDie/
17:01:08 Updating base class ->Default, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/Crew/
17:01:08 Updating base class BlendAnims->, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\weaponswitching\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/BlendAnims/
17:01:08 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars/
17:01:08 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoHScrollbars/
17:01:08 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoVScrollbars/
17:01:08 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscLine/
17:01:08 Updating base class ->RscActiveText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscActivePicture/
17:01:08 Updating base class ->RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonTextOnly/
17:01:08 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscShortcutButtonMain/
17:01:08 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonEditor/
17:01:08 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIShortcutButton/
17:01:08 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscGearShortcutButton/
17:01:08 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenu/
17:01:08 Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuOK/
17:01:08 Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuCancel/
17:01:08 Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuSteam/
17:01:08 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscLoadingText/
17:01:08 Updating base class ->RscListBox, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIListBox/
17:01:08 Updating base class ->RscListNBox, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIListNBox/
17:01:08 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackground/
17:01:08 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUI/
17:01:08 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUILeft/
17:01:08 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIRight/
17:01:08 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIBottom/
17:01:08 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUITop/
17:01:08 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIDark/
17:01:08 Updating base class ->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundLogo/
17:01:08 Updating base class ->RscMapControl, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMapControlEmpty/
17:01:08 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Mainback/
17:01:08 Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Back/
17:01:08 Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Title_Back/
17:01:08 Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Black_Back/
17:01:08 Updating base class ->RscTitle, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Title/
17:01:08 Updating base class ->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Logo/
17:01:08 Updating base class ->CA_Logo, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Logo_Small/
17:01:08 Updating base class ->RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_RscButton/
17:01:08 Updating base class ->CA_RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_RscButton_dialog/
17:01:08 Updating base class ->RscActiveText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok/
17:01:08 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_image/
17:01:08 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_image2/
17:01:08 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_text/
17:01:08 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscVignette/
17:01:08 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMapControlTooltip/
17:01:08 Updating base class RscUnitInfo->RscUnitInfoAirNoWeapon, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscInGameUI/RscUnitInfoAir/
17:01:08 Updating base class RscControlsGroup->RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscInGameUI/RscTaskOverview/controls/TaskOverviewAssigned/
17:01:08 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_OK/
17:01:08 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_Cancel/
17:01:08 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_Clear/
17:01:08 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/TimeLines/
17:01:08 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonAverages/
17:01:08 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonSavePreviousData/
17:01:08 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonPreviousData/
17:01:08 Updating base class RscPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/IconPicture/
17:01:08 Updating base class IconPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/DlcOwnedIconPicture/
17:01:08 Updating base class IconPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/DlcIconPicture/
17:01:08 Updating base class RscControlsGroup->RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/OverviewGroup/
17:01:08 Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonSearch, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/SearchButton/
17:01:08 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/ButtonCancel/
17:01:08 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/ButtonGameOptions/
17:01:08 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuSteam, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/ButtonBuyDLC/
17:01:08 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/ButtonRevert/
17:01:08 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/ButtonOK/
17:01:08 Updating base class RscListBox->RscCombo, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCustomizeController/Steepness/
17:01:08 Updating base class ->RscStandardDisplay, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/
17:01:08 Updating base class ButtonOK->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/controls/ButtonCancel/
17:01:08 Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/controls/ButtonOK/
17:01:08 Updating base class RscPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayFileSelectImage/controls/OverviewPicture/
17:01:08 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayFieldManual/controls/ButtonCancel/
17:01:08 Cannot delete class B_KickOff, it is referenced somewhere (used as a base class probably).
17:01:08 Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMission/controls/ButtonCancel/
17:01:08 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMissionSelectTags/controls/ButtonOK/
17:01:08 Updating base class ButtonOK->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMissionSelectTags/controls/ButtonCancel/
17:01:08 Updating base class ->RscSubmenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMainMenu/
Cannot update non class from class a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscCallSupport/Items/
Cannot update non class from class a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscRadio/Items/
17:01:08 Updating base class ->DistanceClose, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgSimpleTasks/Icon3D/DistanceMid/
17:01:08 Updating base class ->DistanceClose, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgSimpleTasks/Icon3D/DistanceLong/
17:01:08 Updating base class ->VehicleMagazine, by a3\weapons_f\config.bin/CfgMagazines/24Rnd_missiles/
17:01:08 Updating base class ->RocketPods, by a3\weapons_f\config.bin/CfgWeapons/missiles_DAR/
17:01:08 Updating base class Turrets->Turrets, by a3\static_f\config.bin/CfgVehicles/StaticMGWeapon/Turrets/
17:01:08 Updating base class ->MainTurret, by a3\static_f\config.bin/CfgVehicles/StaticMGWeapon/Turrets/MainTurret/
17:01:08 Updating base class ItemCore->muzzle_snds_H, by a3\weapons_f\acc\config.bin/CfgWeapons/muzzle_snds_M/
17:01:08 Updating base class ->ItemInfo, by a3\weapons_f\acc\config.bin/CfgWeapons/muzzle_snds_M/ItemInfo/
17:01:08 Updating base class ->BlendAnims, by a3\soft_f_kart\kart_01\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/BlendAnims/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->BulletBase, by a3\weapons_f_mark\config.bin/CfgAmmo/B_93x64_Ball/
17:01:09 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisable, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayOptionsAudio/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisable/
17:01:09 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisableTiles, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayOptionsAudio/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisableTiles/
17:01:09 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisable, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigure/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisable/
17:01:09 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisableTiles, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigure/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisableTiles/
17:01:09 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisable, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigureAction/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisable/
17:01:09 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisableTiles, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigureAction/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisableTiles/
17:01:09 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisable, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigureControllers/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisable/
17:01:09 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisableTiles, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigureControllers/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisableTiles/
17:01:09 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisable, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayGameOptions/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisable/
17:01:09 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisableTiles, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayGameOptions/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisableTiles/
17:01:09 Updating base class controls->, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayArcadeMap_Layout_2/Controls/
17:01:09 Updating base class controls->, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayArcadeMap_Layout_6/Controls/
17:01:09 Updating base class B_Soldier_02_f->B_Soldier_base_F, by exile_client\config.bin/CfgVehicles/B_Story_SF_Captain_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class RscStructuredText->RscText, by exile_client\config.bin/RscMPSetupMessage/Controls/DownloadText/
17:01:09 Cannot delete class BackgroundSlotPrimary, it is referenced somewhere (used as a base class probably).
17:01:09 Updating base class RscStandardDisplay->, by exile_client\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/
17:01:09 Updating base class RscPicture->RscText, by exile_client\config.bin/RscDisplayVoiceChat/controls/Picture/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->Plane, by Exile_psycho_An2\config.bin/CfgVehicles/an2_base/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->BRDM2_HQ_Base, by exile_psycho_brdm\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BRDM2_HQ_CHDKZ/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->Car_F, by exile_psycho_btr40\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BTR40_MG_base_EP1/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->BTR40_MG_base_EP1, by exile_psycho_btr40\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BTR40_base_EP1/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->Car_F, by Exile_psycho_Gaz_volha\config.bin/CfgVehicles/volha_Base/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by Exile_psycho_hmmw\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_M2/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by Exile_psycho_hmmw\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_M134/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->HMMWV_Base, by Exile_psycho_hmmw\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_UNA/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->HMMWV_UNA, by Exile_psycho_hmmw\config.bin/CfgVehicles/HMMWV_MEV/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->Ikarus_Civ_Base, by Exile_psycho_Ikarus\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ikarus_Civ_01/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->Car_F, by Exile_psycho_lada\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Lada_Base/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->Landrover_civ, by Exile_psycho_LRC\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Landrover_Civ_02/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->Landrover_civ, by Exile_psycho_LRC\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LR_Ambulance_Base/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->Octavia_Base, by Exile_psycho_Octavia\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Octavia_Civ_01/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->Car_F, by Exile_psycho_SUV_a3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/SUV_Base/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->Car_F, by Exile_psycho_SuvArm_a3\config.bin/cfgVehicles/SUV_armored_Base/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->Car_F, by exile_psycho_tractor\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Tractor_Base/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->Tractor_Base, by exile_psycho_tractor\config.bin/CfgVehicles/tractorOld/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->Offroad_01_base_F, by Exile_Psycho_UAZ\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UAZ_Base/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->UAZ_Base, by Exile_Psycho_UAZ\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UAZ_Open_Base/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->UH1H_Closed, by Exile_psycho_UH1H\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1H_Clo/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->UH1HL_base, by Exile_psycho_UH1H\config.bin/CfgVehicles/UH1H_M240/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->Ural_Base, by Exile_psycho_Ural\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ural_RU/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->Ural_Open_Base, by Exile_psycho_Ural\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Ural_Open_RU/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->Truck_F, by Exile_psycho_V3S\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_base/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->V3S_base, by Exile_psycho_V3S\config.bin/CfgVehicles/V3S_Base_EP1/
17:01:09 Updating base class KIA_Golf_Driver->DefaultDie, by Exile_Psycho_VWGOLF\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/KIA_Golf_Cargo01/
17:01:09 Updating base class KIA_Golf_Driver->DefaultDie, by Exile_Psycho_VWGOLF\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/KIA_Golf_Cargo02/
17:01:09 Updating base class KIA_Golf_Driver->DefaultDie, by Exile_Psycho_VWGOLF\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/KIA_Golf_Cargo03/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->Golf_Base, by Exile_Psycho_VWGOLF\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Golf_Civ_Base/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->CA_Magazine, by exile_psycho_weapons\arifle\ak\config.bin/cfgmagazines/75Rnd_Green_Tracer_545x39_RPK/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->75Rnd_Green_Tracer_545x39_RPK, by exile_psycho_weapons\arifle\ak\config.bin/cfgmagazines/45Rnd_Green_Tracer_545x39_RPK/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->CA_Magazine, by exile_psycho_weapons\arifle\ak\config.bin/cfgmagazines/30Rnd_545x39_AK/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->30Rnd_545x39_AK, by exile_psycho_weapons\arifle\ak\config.bin/cfgmagazines/30Rnd_Green_Tracer_545x39_AK/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->30Rnd_545x39_AK, by exile_psycho_weapons\arifle\ak\config.bin/cfgmagazines/30Rnd_Red_Tracer_545x39_AK/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->30Rnd_545x39_AK, by exile_psycho_weapons\arifle\ak\config.bin/cfgmagazines/30Rnd_White_Tracer_545x39_AK/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->30Rnd_545x39_AK, by exile_psycho_weapons\arifle\ak\config.bin/cfgmagazines/30Rnd_Yellow_Tracer_545x39_AK/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->CA_Magazine, by exile_psycho_weapons\arifle\ak\config.bin/cfgmagazines/30Rnd_762x39_AK47_M/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->arifle_AK_Base, by exile_psycho_weapons\arifle\ak\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_AK47/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->arifle_AK_Base, by exile_psycho_weapons\arifle\ak\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_AK74/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->arifle_AK107_Base, by exile_psycho_weapons\arifle\ak\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_AK107/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->arifle_AK107_Base, by exile_psycho_weapons\arifle\ak\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_AK107_GL/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->arifle_AK_Base, by exile_psycho_weapons\arifle\ak\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_AK74_GL/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->arifle_AK_Base, by exile_psycho_weapons\arifle\ak\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_AKM/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->arifle_AKM, by exile_psycho_weapons\arifle\ak\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_AKS/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->arifle_AKS, by exile_psycho_weapons\arifle\ak\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_AKS_Gold/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->arifle_AK74, by exile_psycho_weapons\arifle\ak\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_RPK74/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->CA_Magazine, by exile_psycho_weapons\mgun\pk\config.bin/CfgMagazines/100Rnd_762x54_PK_Tracer_Green/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->Rifle_Long_Base_F, by exile_psycho_weapons\mgun\pk\config.bin/CfgWeapons/PKP/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->PKP, by exile_psycho_weapons\mgun\pk\config.bin/CfgWeapons/Pecheneg/
17:01:09 Updating base class ShotgunBase->BulletBase, by exile_psycho_weapons\other\m1014\config.bin/CfgAmmo/B_12Gauge_Pellets/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->CA_Magazine, by exile_psycho_weapons\other\m1014\config.bin/CfgMagazines/8Rnd_B_Beneli_74Slug/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->CA_Magazine, by exile_psycho_weapons\other\m1014\config.bin/CfgMagazines/8Rnd_B_Beneli_74Pellets/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->Rifle_Base_F, by exile_psycho_weapons\other\m1014\config.bin/CfgWeapons/M1014/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->CA_Magazine, by exile_psycho_weapons\pistol\colt1911\config.bin/CfgMagazines/7Rnd_45ACP_1911/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->Pistol_Base_F, by exile_psycho_weapons\pistol\colt1911\config.bin/CfgWeapons/Colt1911/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->CA_Magazine, by exile_psycho_weapons\pistol\makarov\config.bin/CfgMagazines/8Rnd_9x18_Makarov/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->Pistol_Base_F, by exile_psycho_weapons\pistol\makarov\config.bin/CfgWeapons/Makarov/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->CA_Magazine, by exile_psycho_weapons\pistol\revolver\config.bin/CfgMagazines/6Rnd_45ACP/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->Pistol_Base_F, by exile_psycho_weapons\pistol\revolver\config.bin/CfgWeapons/TaurusTracker455/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->TaurusTracker455, by exile_psycho_weapons\pistol\revolver\config.bin/CfgWeapons/TaurusTracker455_gold/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->CA_Magazine, by exile_psycho_weapons\srifle\dmr\config.bin/CfgMagazines/20Rnd_762x51_DMR/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->20Rnd_762x51_DMR, by exile_psycho_weapons\srifle\dmr\config.bin/CfgMagazines/20Rnd_Yellow_Tracer_762x51_DMR/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->20Rnd_762x51_DMR, by exile_psycho_weapons\srifle\dmr\config.bin/CfgMagazines/20Rnd_Red_Tracer_762x51_DMR/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->20Rnd_762x51_DMR, by exile_psycho_weapons\srifle\dmr\config.bin/CfgMagazines/20Rnd_Green_Tracer_762x51_DMR/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->Rifle_Base_F, by exile_psycho_weapons\srifle\dmr\config.bin/CfgWeapons/srifle_DMR/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->CA_Magazine, by exile_psycho_weapons\srifle\huntingrifle\config.bin/CfgMagazines/5x_22_LR_17_HMR_M/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->Rifle_Base_F, by exile_psycho_weapons\srifle\huntingrifle\config.bin/CfgWeapons/srifle_CZ550_base/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->CA_Magazine, by exile_psycho_weapons\srifle\leeenfield\config.bin/CfgMagazines/10x_303_M/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->Rifle_Base_F, by exile_psycho_weapons\srifle\leeenfield\config.bin/CfgWeapons/srifle_LeeEnfield/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->CA_Magazine, by exile_psycho_weapons\srifle\svd\config.bin/CfgMagazines/10Rnd_762x54_SVD/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->Rifle_Base_F, by exile_psycho_weapons\srifle\svd\config.bin/CfgWeapons/srifle_SVD/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->srifle_SVD, by exile_psycho_weapons\srifle\svd\config.bin/CfgWeapons/srifle_SVD_des/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->CA_Magazine, by exile_psycho_weapons\srifle\vss\config.bin/CfgMagazines/10Rnd_9x39_VSS/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->CA_Magazine, by exile_psycho_weapons\srifle\vss\config.bin/CfgMagazines/20Rnd_9x39_VSS/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->Rifle_Base_F, by exile_psycho_weapons\srifle\vss\config.bin/CfgWeapons/srifle_VSSVintorez/
17:01:09 Updating base class HBarrier_base_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_HBarrier_1_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class HBarrier_base_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_HBarrier_3_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class HBarrier_base_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_HBarrier_5_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class BagBunker_base_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_BagBunker_Tower_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class CamoNet_BLUFOR_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CamoNet_BLUFOR_open_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class CamoNet_INDP_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CamoNet_INDP_open_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class CamoNet_OPFOR_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/CamoNet_OPFOR_open_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Wall_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CncBarrier_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Wall_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Stone_4m_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Wall_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Stone_Gate_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class OpenDoor_1->, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Stone_Gate_F/UserActions/CloseDoor_1/
17:01:09 Updating base class OpenDoor_2->, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Stone_Gate_F/UserActions/CloseDoor_2/
17:01:09 Updating base class Items_base_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_WaterCooler_01_new_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Scrapyard_base_F->Exile_Container_Abstract, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Pallet_MilBoxes_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class BagBunker_base_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_BagBunker_Small_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class House_F->Exile_Container_Abstract, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Bunker_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class HBarrier_base_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_HBarrierWall_corner_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class HBarrier_base_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_HBarrierWall6_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class HBarrier_base_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_HBarrierWall4_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Cargo_base_F->Exile_Container_Abstract, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Cargo20_military_green_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class NonStrategic->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_RampConcrete_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class BagFence_base_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_BagFence_Corner_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class BagFence_base_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_BagFence_Long_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class HBarrier_base_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_HBarrierTower_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Furniture_base_F->Exile_Container_Abstract, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Metal_wooden_rack_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Wall_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Wall_IndCnc_4_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Wall_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_City2_4m_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Wall_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_City2_8m_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Helipad_base_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_HelipadCivil_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Furniture_base_F->Exile_Container_Abstract, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Rack_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Wall_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_City_Gate_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class OpenDoor_1->, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_City_Gate_F/UserActions/OpenDoor_2/
17:01:09 Updating base class CloseDoor_1->, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_City_Gate_F/UserActions/CloseDoor_2/
17:01:09 Updating base class Wall_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_BarGate_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Furniture_base_F->Exile_Container_Abstract, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Icebox_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Land_Sign_Mines_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Sign_WarningMilitaryArea_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Wall_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Mil_WallBig_4m_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Cargo_Patrol_base_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Cargo_Patrol_V2_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Piers_base_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Pier_small_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Wall_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Wall_Tin_4/
17:01:09 Updating base class House_Small_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Tank_rust_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Furniture_base_F->Exile_Container_Abstract, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_ShelvesMetal_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Cargo_Tower_base_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Cargo_Tower_V2_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class House_Small_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_FuelStation_Feed_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class BagBunker_base_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_BagBunker_Large_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class House_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/ShootingPos_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Cargo_House_base_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Cargo_House_V2_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Cargo_base_F->Exile_Container_Abstract, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Cargo40_light_green_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class House_Small_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_cargo_house_slum_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class House_Small_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CncShelter_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Wall_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Wall_IndCnc_2deco_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Wall_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CncWall4_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class House_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_FuelStation_Shed_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class House_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Shed_Small_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class NonStrategic->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Razorwire_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class House_Small_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_u_Addon_01_V1_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Cargo_base_F->Exile_Container_Abstract, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Cargo20_sand_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class NonStrategic->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_GH_Stairs_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Land_i_Garage_V1_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_i_Garage_V2_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class NonStrategic->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_GH_Platform_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Camping_base_F->Exile_Container_Abstract, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_TentDome_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class House_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_TentHangar_V1_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Lamps_base_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_LampHalogen_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Land_LampAirport_off_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_LampAirport_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Wall_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CncWall1_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Wall_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CncBarrierMedium_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Wall_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Crash_barrier_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class House_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Shed_Big_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class House_Small_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_TouristShelter_01_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class NonStrategic->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Water_source_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Wall_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Concrete_SmallWall_4m_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Wall_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Concrete_SmallWall_8m_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Land_Sign_Mines_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Sign_WarningMilAreaSmall_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Land_Sign_Mines_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Sign_WarningMilitaryVehicles_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Land_PortableLight_single_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_PortableLight_double_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Reflectors->, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_PortableLight_double_F/Reflectors/
17:01:09 Updating base class Light_1->, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_PortableLight_double_F/Reflectors/Light_1/
17:01:09 Updating base class House_Small_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Radar_Small_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class House_Small_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Cargo_addon02_V2_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Furniture_base_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_TableDesk_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class ThingX->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_ToiletBox_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Piers_base_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Pier_Box_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Furniture_base_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_ChairWood_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class House_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/BlockConcrete_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class ThingX->Exile_Container_Abstract, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CargoBox_V1_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Wall_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_IndFnc_3_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Wall_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_IndFnc_9_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Piers_base_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Sea_Wall_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class House_Small_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_i_Addon_03_V1_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class House_Small_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_i_Addon_03mid_V1_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Lamps_base_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_LampStreet_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class House_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Dome_Big_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class House_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Hangar_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class House_Small_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Metal_Shed_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class House_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_spp_Tower_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class ThingX->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Sun_chair_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Land_Sunshade_01_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Sunshade_04_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Lamps_base_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_LampShabby_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class House_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/LAnd_Airport_Tower_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class House_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_i_Barracks_V1_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class NonStrategic->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_BeachBooth_01_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class House_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Castle_01_tower_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Land_Sign_Mines_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Sign_WarningUnexplodedAmmo_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class House_Small_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_TTowerSmall_1_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class NonStrategic->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Exile_Plant_GreenBush/
17:01:09 Updating base class Piers_base_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_nav_pier_m_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Camping_base_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Sleeping_bag_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Rocks_base_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Small_Stone_02_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class House_Small_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_SolarPanel_2_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class House_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_spp_Panel_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class ThingX->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CampingChair_V2_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class ThingX->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CampingChair_V1_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class FloatingStructure_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Camping_Light_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class ThingX->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_CampingTable_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Land_MapBoard_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/MapBoard_altis_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Pavements_base_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Pavement_narrow_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Pavements_base_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Pavement_narrow_corner_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Pavements_base_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Pavement_wide_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Pavements_base_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Pavement_wide_corner_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class NonStrategic->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Exile_ConcreteMixer/
17:01:09 Updating base class FlagCarrier->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Flag_CSAT_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class ThingX->Exile_Container_Abstract, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_GarbageContainer_closed_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Furniture_base_F->Exile_Container_Abstract, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Metal_rack_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class ThingX->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Sink_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class House_Small_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Atm_02_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class House_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_i_House_Small_03_V1_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Land_i_House_Big_01_V1_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_i_House_Big_01_V2_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class PlasticCase_01_base_F->Exile_Container_Abstract, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_PlasticCase_01_medium_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class House_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Research_HQ_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class House_Small_F->Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static, by extendedbase\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Research_house_V1_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->LSV_01_light_base_F, by a3\soft_f_exp\lsv_01\config.bin/CfgVehicles/B_CTRG_LSV_01_light_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->B_T_LSV_01_unarmed_F, by a3\soft_f_exp\lsv_01\config.bin/CfgVehicles/B_T_LSV_01_unarmed_black_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->O_T_LSV_02_unarmed_F, by a3\soft_f_exp\lsv_02\config.bin/CfgVehicles/O_T_LSV_02_unarmed_black_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->C_Offroad_02_unarmed_F, by a3\soft_f_exp\offroad_02\config.bin/CfgVehicles/C_Offroad_02_unarmed_orange_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->Offroad_02_unarmed_base_F, by a3\soft_f_exp\offroad_02\config.bin/CfgVehicles/I_C_Offroad_02_unarmed_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static->House_Small_F, by a3\structures_f_exp\civilian\garages\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_GarageShelter_01_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static->House_F, by a3\structures_f_exp\infrastructure\airports\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Airport_01_controlTower_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static->Land_BagBunker_Small_F, by a3\structures_f_exp\military\fortifications\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_BagBunker_01_small_green_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static->Land_HBarrier_3_F, by a3\structures_f_exp\military\fortifications\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_HBarrier_01_line_3_green_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static->Land_HBarrier_5_F, by a3\structures_f_exp\military\fortifications\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_HBarrier_01_line_5_green_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static->Land_BagBunker_Tower_F, by a3\structures_f_exp\military\fortifications\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_HBarrier_01_tower_green_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static->BagBunker_base_F, by a3\structures_f_exp\military\pillboxes\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_PillboxBunker_01_big_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static->BagBunker_base_F, by a3\structures_f_exp\military\pillboxes\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_PillboxBunker_01_hex_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static->BagBunker_base_F, by a3\structures_f_exp\military\pillboxes\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_PillboxBunker_01_rectangle_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static->Wall_F, by a3\structures_f_exp\military\pillboxes\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_PillboxWall_01_3m_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static->Wall_F, by a3\structures_f_exp\military\pillboxes\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_PillboxWall_01_6m_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static->Wall_F, by a3\structures_f_exp\military\trenches\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Trench_01_forest_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Exile_Construction_Abstract_Static->Wall_F, by a3\structures_f_exp\military\trenches\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Land_Trench_01_grass_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->Rifle_Base_F, by a3\weapons_f_exp\rifles\spar_02\config.bin/CfgWeapons/arifle_SPAR_02_base_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->RscStandardDisplay, by x\cba\addons\help\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->Plane_Civil_01_base_F, by a3\air_f_exp\plane_civil_01\config.bin/CfgVehicles/C_Plane_Civil_01_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->VTOL_01_infantry_base_F, by a3\air_f_exp\vtol_01\config.bin/CfgVehicles/B_T_VTOL_01_infantry_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->VTOL_01_vehicle_base_F, by a3\air_f_exp\vtol_01\config.bin/CfgVehicles/B_T_VTOL_01_vehicle_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->Boat_Transport_02_base_F, by a3\boat_f_exp\boat_transport_02\config.bin/CfgVehicles/B_G_Boat_Transport_02_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->Scooter_Transport_01_base_F, by a3\boat_f_exp\scooter_transport_01\config.bin/CfgVehicles/C_Scooter_Transport_01_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->asdg_SlotInfo, by x\cba\addons\jr\config.bin/asdg_MuzzleSlot/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->asdg_SlotInfo, by x\cba\addons\jr\config.bin/asdg_FrontSideRail/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->asdg_SlotInfo, by x\cba\addons\jr\config.bin/asdg_UnderSlot/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->asdg_OpticRail, by x\cba\addons\jr\config.bin/asdg_OpticRail1913/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->asdg_OpticRail1913, by x\cba\addons\jr\config.bin/asdg_OpticRail1913_short/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->asdg_OpticRail1913, by x\cba\addons\jr\config.bin/asdg_OpticRail1913_long/
17:01:09 Updating base class Rifle_Short_Base_F->Rifle_Base_F, by x\cba\addons\jr\config.bin/CfgWeapons/SMG_02_base_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->CBA_Extended_EventHandlers_base, by x\cba\addons\xeh\config.bin/CBA_Extended_EventHandlers/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->asdg_OpticSideMount, by CUP\Weapons\CUP_Weapons_East_Attachments\config.bin/CUP_DovetailMount/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->asdg_OpticRail1913_long, by CUP\Weapons\CUP_Weapons_West_Attachments\config.bin/CUP_PicatinnyTopMount/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->asdg_OpticRail1913_short, by CUP\Weapons\CUP_Weapons_West_Attachments\config.bin/CUP_PicatinnyTopShortMount/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->asdg_FrontSideRail, by CUP\Weapons\CUP_Weapons_West_Attachments\config.bin/CUP_PicatinnySideMount/
17:01:09 Updating base class ->asdg_UnderSlot, by CUP\Weapons\CUP_Weapons_West_Attachments\config.bin/CUP_PicatinnyUnderMount/
17:01:09 Updating base class KIA_RHIB_Cargo->DefaultDie, by CUP\WaterVehicles\CUP_WaterVehicles_Zodiac\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/Zodiac_Dead/
17:01:09 Updating base class Optics_Commander_02->Optics_Armored, by CUP\WheeledVehicles\CUP_WheeledVehicles_BTR90\config.bin/Optics_Commander_03/
17:01:09 Updating base class Car->LandVehicle, by CUP\WheeledVehicles\CUP_WheeledVehicles_RG31\config.bin/CfgVehicles/car_F/
17:01:09 Updating base class Car->Car_F, by CUP\WheeledVehicles\CUP_WheeledVehicles_Stryker\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Wheeled_APC/
17:01:09 Updating base class LandVehicle->Car, by CUP\WheeledVehicles\CUP_WheeledVehicles_TowingTractor\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Car_F/
17:01:10 Updating base class ->Turrets, by CUP\AirVehicles\CUP_AirVehicles_DC3\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Plane_Base_F/Turrets/
17:01:10 Updating base class Air->, by CUP\AirVehicles\CUP_AirVehicles_F35\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Plane/
17:01:10 Updating base class ->Air, by CUP\AirVehicles\CUP_AirVehicles_Su25\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Plane/
17:01:10 Updating base class KIA_Ikarus_Driver->DefaultDie, by CUP\WheeledVehicles\CUP_WheeledVehicles_Ikarus\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/KIA_Ikarus_Cargo/
17:01:10 Updating base class ->ProxyRetex, by CUP\WheeledVehicles\CUP_WheeledVehicles_Ridgeback\config.bin/CfgNonAIVehicles/Proxywreck/
17:01:10 Updating base class Sounds->, by CUP\TrackedVehicles\CUP_TrackedVehicles_T34\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Tank_F/Sounds/
17:01:11 Initializing Steam Manager
17:01:11 Steam Manager initialized.
17:01:11 ============================================================================================= List of mods ===============================================================================================
17:01:11 modsReadOnly = true
17:01:11 safeModsActivated = false
17:01:11 customMods = true
17:01:11 hash = 'E2ADDE77B464926A52D8EB359A4F847C3C03560E'
17:01:11 hashShort = 'b0129290'
17:01:11                                               name |               modDir |    default |               origin |                                     hash | hashShort | fullPath
17:01:11 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
17:01:11                                          NIArsenal |           @niarsenal |      false |             GAME DIR | 668b5a008e7359e2c24fee6bada1add6327d0fd5 |  92ab4540 | /home/steam/steamcmd/arma3/@niarsenal
17:01:11                                  Extended Base Mod |   @extended_base_mod |      false |             GAME DIR | aa2201bd7de3fc43e3ce751515f9042704b97eaa |  cf4c23a5 | /home/steam/steamcmd/arma3/@extended_base_mod
17:01:11                       Community Base Addons v3.1.2 |              @cba_a3 |      false |             GAME DIR | cec1a56b38d05b58e7b4462e04ed4bde4057031a |   d283b5d | /home/steam/steamcmd/arma3/@cba_a3
17:01:11                                 CUP Vehicles 1.8.0 |        @cup_vehicles |      false |             GAME DIR | 1f40e83c6575714737ffffcedb0968e29970ff42 |  ce23c7e1 | /home/steam/steamcmd/arma3/@cup_vehicles
17:01:11                                  CUP Weapons 1.8.0 |         @cup_weapons |      false |             GAME DIR | b7c814d48e0b90cf6499f7b704ca212b1ea3538c |   8b9785a | /home/steam/steamcmd/arma3/@cup_weapons
17:01:11                                    CUP Units 1.8.0 |           @cup_units |      false |             GAME DIR | 7bacb082c7ffe5f4a04a572f78c5bad239eecf79 |  47b3a844 | /home/steam/steamcmd/arma3/@cup_units
17:01:11                            Ryan's Zombies & Demons |    @zombiesanddemons |      false |             GAME DIR |                                          |           | /home/steam/steamcmd/arma3/@zombiesanddemons
17:01:11                                          Exile Mod |               @Exile |      false |             GAME DIR | 26ccfa84adad060158d785e4b25ef410c85f9c6f |  62008bc7 | /home/steam/steamcmd/arma3/@Exile
17:01:11                                  Arma 3 DLC Bundle |            dlcbundle |       true |            NOT FOUND |                                          |           | 
17:01:11                                        Arma 3 Apex |            expansion |       true |             GAME DIR | 889deca7b67b3edca0b2da51a5318a40167757dd |  c794d30d | /home/steam/steamcmd/arma3/expansion
17:01:11                                    Arma 3 Marksmen |                 mark |       true |             GAME DIR | 7129193541b9133ea1bea45441e244eb180cbfe7 |  58644447 | /home/steam/steamcmd/arma3/mark
17:01:11                                 Arma 3 Helicopters |                 heli |       true |             GAME DIR | 037b8a52dea414a8999d947ae74a01089ef1178e |  6b140d2c | /home/steam/steamcmd/arma3/heli
17:01:11                                       Arma 3 Karts |                 kart |       true |             GAME DIR | 9b8fdc1c10171397e45e8a671074d3b570c758a9 |  a5c8c24c | /home/steam/steamcmd/arma3/kart
17:01:11                                        Arma 3 Zeus |              curator |       true |             GAME DIR | e3578d1509f22cc901180ed73925c9d766cdc84c |  e6c7fc7b | /home/steam/steamcmd/arma3/curator
17:01:11                                             Arma 3 |                   A3 |       true |            NOT FOUND |                                          |           | 
17:01:11                                    @infiSTAR_Exile |      @infiSTAR_Exile |      false |             GAME DIR |                                          |           | /home/steam/steamcmd/arma3/@infiSTAR_Exile
17:01:11                                             @A3XAI |               @A3XAI |      false |             GAME DIR | da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709 |  11fdd19c | /home/steam/steamcmd/arma3/@A3XAI
17:01:11                                       @ExileServer |         @ExileServer |      false |             GAME DIR | da39a3ee5e6b4b0d3255bfef95601890afd80709 |  11fdd19c | /home/steam/steamcmd/arma3/@ExileServer
17:01:11 ==========================================================================================================================================================================================================
17:01:11 InitSound ...
17:01:11 InitSound - complete
17:01:11 Dedicated host created.
17:01:11 PhysX3 SDK Init started ...
17:01:11 PhysX3 SDK Init ended.
17:01:12 Warning Message: Script \A3XAI\init\client\fn_preStart.sqf not found
17:01:12 Warning Message: Script x\addons\ZCP\functions\fn_createEdenConvertedCity.sqf not found
Attempt to override final function - rscminimap_script
Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayloading_script
Attempt to override final function - rscdiary_script
Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayremotemissions_script
Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaystrategicmap_script
Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaycommon_script
Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaygarage_script
Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayhostsettings_script
Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayloading_script
Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaycurator_script
Attempt to override final function - display3deneditcomposition_script
Attempt to override final function - display3deneditattributes_script
Attempt to override final function - display3deneditattributes_script
Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayhostsettings_script
Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaycommon_script
Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaydebriefing_script
Attempt to override final function - rscunitinfo_script
17:01:14 [0,14.121,0,"XEH: PreStart started."]
17:01:14 [0,14.335,0,"XEH: PreStart finished."]
17:01:14 [XEH]: GNT_C185 does not support Extended Event Handlers! Addon: @Exile
17:01:14 [XEH]: GNT_C185F does not support Extended Event Handlers! Addon: @Exile
17:01:14 [XEH]: Exile_Cutscene_Abstract does not support Extended Event Handlers! Addon: @Exile
17:01:14 [XEH]: Exile_Guard_Abstract does not support Extended Event Handlers! Addon: @Exile
17:01:14 [XEH]: Exile_Trader_Abstract does not support Extended Event Handlers! Addon: @Exile
17:01:14 [XEH]: Exile_Animal_Abstract does not support Extended Event Handlers! Addon: @Exile
17:01:16 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
a3_characters_f
17:01:16 Loading movesType CfgGesturesMale
17:01:16 Error: Bone cheek_lf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone nose_tip doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone lip_uplb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone jaw_ls doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone lip_uplf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone lip_lc doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone lip_lwlb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone lip_lwlf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone jaw_lm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone zig_lb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone lip_lwm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone lip_upm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone ear_l doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone corr doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone tongue_m doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone tongue_f doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone eyebrow_lb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone eyebrow_lf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone eyebrow_lm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone zig_lm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone eye_upl doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone eye_lwl doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone cheek_l doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone cheek_lb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone zig_lt doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone nose_l doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone cheek_lm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone nose_r doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone forehead_r doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone forehead_m doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone forehead_l doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone cheek_rb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone eye_lwr doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone cheek_r doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone zig_rt doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone zig_rm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone cheek_rf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone cheek_rm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone eyebrow_rm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone eyebrow_rf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone eye_upr doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone eyebrow_rb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone tongue_b doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone ear_r doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone neck_l doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone lip_uprf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone neck_r doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone lip_uprb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone lip_rc doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone lip_lwrb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone lip_lwrf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone neck_b doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone zig_rb doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone neck_t doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone jaw_rf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone jaw_lf doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone chin doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone jaw_rm doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone jaw_rs doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone jaw doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Error: Bone headcutscene doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:16 Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in CUP_GestureReloadM249STANAG
17:01:16 Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in CUP_GestureReloadM249STANAG_Prone
17:01:16 Warning: rightHandIKCurve, wrong size (size<2||size>=4) in CUP_GestureReloadM249STANAG
17:01:16 MovesType CfgGesturesMale load time 87 ms
17:01:16 Loading movesType CfgMovesMaleSdr
17:01:29 Warning: looped for animation: a3\anims_f_epa\data\anim\sdr\cts\hubcleaned\sittingchair\hubsittingchaira_idle1.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: exile_roulettesitting01
17:01:29 Error: Bone hips doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:29 Error: Bone headcutscene doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:29 Error: Bone slot_backpack doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:29 Error: Bone slot_backwpnr doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:29 Error: Bone slot_backwpnl doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:29 Error: Bone slot_buttpack doesn't exist in skeleton OFP2_ManSkeleton
17:01:29 MovesType CfgMovesMaleSdr load time 13310 ms
17:01:29 BattlEye Server: Initialized (v1.215)
17:01:29 VoteThreshold must be in 0..1 range. Defaulting to 0.5
17:01:29 Host identity created.
[S_API FAIL] SteamAPI_Init() failed; SteamAPI_IsSteamRunning() failed.
Setting breakpad minidump AppID = 107410
17:01:29 Game Port: 2302, Steam Query Port: 2303
17:01:29 Initializing Steam server - Game Port: 2302, Steam Query Port: 2303
17:01:30 Deinitialized shape [Class: "C_Soldier_VR_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f_bootcamp\common\vr_soldier_f.p3d";]
Arma 3 Console version1.66.139586  : port 2302
17:01:30 Mission Exile.Altis read from bank.
17:01:30 Connected to Steam servers

after that it says "Floating Point Exception (core dumped)"

and the server shutsdown

My community has another server which we are migrating from and these exact files work over there (it was a windows machine)

I literally copied the files and none of the errors in the rpt are bad and they have nothing to do with it

my permissions are correct I made the files lowercase

Someone please help 

Thanks in advance

]]>
20667Wed, 11 Jan 2017 22:11:37 +0000
Connecting to Linux Virtual Machine using Windows ArmA Clienthttps://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/20778-connecting-to-linux-virtual-machine-using-windows-arma-client/ Hello,

Not sure if I'm posting this in the right place, but my question is...

I'm running VMWare Workstation Pro to run Xubuntu Desktop 14.04
Now I have an ArmA dedicated server setup here, but I want to actually hop in-game to verify everything is working correctly...

Now the logs say (rpt) that everything should be fine... But how do I connect to the virtual linux machine with a Windows Client?

I've included 2 screenshots of VMWare settings which I think need changing... But I'm not sure

GolovaRaoul

virtualnetworkdinges.PNG

machinesettings.PNG

]]>
20778Mon, 16 Jan 2017 22:44:39 +0000
Admin menu!https://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/20552-admin-menu/ Помогите найти как прописать админку , но я не знаю, либо как поставить бесплатно админку ?  на линукс сервер!

]]>
20552Sat, 07 Jan 2017 14:28:22 +0000
Admin menu!https://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/20551-admin-menu/ Помогите найти как прописать админку , но я не знаю, либо как поставить бесплатно админку ?

]]>
20551Sat, 07 Jan 2017 14:27:27 +0000
Open Source Linux Server Monitoringhttps://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/20195-open-source-linux-server-monitoring/ Hey,

I Need Some Help In Developing A Server Monitoring Script :).

I Am Nearly Done, But I Need Some Issue Trackers And Some Improvements.

Join Me Here

If You Dont Know How To Use It, Join My Teamspeak:

NotOnlyOne.de Or Contact Me Here

]]>
20195Sun, 18 Dec 2016 19:28:10 +0000
py3rcon - Arma 3 Rcon tool for Linux / Windows [TEXT GUI]https://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/20118-py3rcon-arma-3-rcon-tool-for-linux-windows-text-gui/ py3rcon

Version: 0.2.1 | Authors: indepth666 (Basic protocol design), ole1986 (CLI)

DOWNLOAD : GITHUB : LAST COMMITS

py3rcon is a Python3 client for Battleye Rcon protocol. It's designed with ARMA2 and ARMA3 in mind but may also work with other implemenation of the protocol.

How to use?

Configuration example can be found in configexample.json.

Usage: ./py3rcon.py <configfile>

PLEASE NOTE:
Since version 1.58.1* of Arma 3 it is REQUIRED to add the line RConPort <port> into the beserver.cfg
Otherwise Rcon will possible not work.

Configuration explained

PLEASE NOTE: The configuration is stored JSON file. This format usually does not allow comments.

Config entry            | Example        | Description
----------------------- | -------------- | -----------
logfile                 | pyrcon.log     | File name of the pyrcon log
loglevel                | 10             | Loglevel (10 = show debug info, 20 = exclude debug info, 30 = display only error and warnings)
server : host           | 127.0.0.1      | Hostname of the armaX server
server : port           | 2402           | Port of the armaX server
server : rcon_password  | yourPW         | Rcon password
commands                | commands.json  | Commands configuration file in JSON format (rconcommand module)
whitelist               | whitelist.json | stores the whitelisted players used by rconwhitelist module
restart : interval      | 240            | Restart interval in minutes
restart : delay         | 15             | Wait x seconds until shutdown after players have been kicked
restart : exitonrestart | true           | End the application when restart interval has reached

GUI

Use the following command to display the GUI.

To run the py3rcon GUI on WINDOWS an unofficial version of curses is REQUIRED:
Download Link: http://www.lfd.uci.edu/~gohlke/pythonlibs/#curses

PLEASE NOTE:
When using the --gui argument, schedules like repeating messages and restart become disabled

Usage: ./py3rcon.py --gui <configfile>

#---------------------------# #-------------------------------------------------------------------------------#
| Refresh Players           | |                                                                               |
| Manage Whitelist          | |                                                                               |
| Restart Mission...        | |                                                                               |
| Kick All                  | |                                                                               |
| Shutdown Server           | |                                                                               |
| Restart Server (v1.65)    | |                                                                               |
| Exit                      | |                                                                               |
|                           | |                                                                               |
|                           | |                                                                               |
#---------------------------# #-------------------------------------------------------------------------------#
#-  Enter command --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------#
|                                                                                                             |
#-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------#
#-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------#
| 2016-12-01 21:20:11,927 INFO [Server: xxxxxxxxxxx.xx:10501]: Authenticated                                  |
| 2016-12-01 21:20:11,986 INFO [Server: xxxxxxxxxxx.xx:10501]: RCon admin #0 (xx.xx0.xx1.97:54410) logged in  |
| 2016-12-01 21:20:12,018 INFO [Server: xxxxxxxxxxx.xx:10501]: Players on server:                             |
| [#] [IP Address]:[Port] [Ping] [GUID] [Name]                                                                |
| --------------------------------------------------                                                          |
| (0 players in total)                                                                                        |

]]>
20118Wed, 14 Dec 2016 19:54:00 +0000
Any Updated Debian 8 Install Guide?https://exile.majormittens.co.uk/topic/19768-any-updated-debian-8-install-guide/ Good day freaks!  I am about to attempt an Arma 3 exile 1.0.2 server install on Debian 8.  I see many tutorials on the Google but they are old.  Is there an updated tutorial or can someone recommend one for the setup?  Thank you very much!

]]>
19768Mon, 28 Nov 2016 20:30:46 +0000